“Nice hotel”

Ranked #82 of 2,386 Hotels in Hangzhou
Istanbul, Turkey
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed during May. It is a nice hotel and staff friendly but there's nothing around. If you don't care fod location it is ok.
But If you want fun and good restaurant you should stay by West Lake area.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night in April 2014. The room was spacious and clean. Everything worked well and there was lots of hot water to soak in the tub. The separate glass shower was a nice touch. The bed provided a comfortable sleep. In room safe was handy and they offered smoking rooms. The breakfast buffet was great which was satisfying enough to last till dinner. I would recommend this hotel if visiting Hangzhou

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Shanghai, China
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

When I checked in, I wanted a non smoking room. A received a non smoking room on a smoking floor. The room was smelling like sigarettes. When I complait, I immediately received an identical room 1 floor higher ... with the same complaint. Again I got a new room, again with the same smell of smoke again on a floor with an ash tray. The next morning, after a good night sleep (The beds are ok), I got up for a quick breakfast. The staff didn't found one of the three rooms on their list. I went back to my room to get the documents, got to the reception to explain. The receptionist wrote in Chinese something on a small paper. I thought it was a confirmation of the breakfast. When I got back for breakfast, it wasn't clear to the staff and I couldn't have breakfast. In the meanwhile I lost so much time, I got my luggage, checked out...to never come back. The fast internet connection is only for computers with cables. Wifi is only available in the lobby.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Wim H
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Just stay a night at here after visited Hangzhou Songcheng. It's a great hotel,more comfortable than the hotel that I stayed in Shanghai.Come with 2 welcome drinks (soft drink) and wet towels in the refrigerator.The room is big.I like the pillow so much as it is very soft.Recommended "The Romance of Songcheng,Hangzhou" show.I'm so amused with the show.Good Job!

• Stayed April 2014
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I usually stay at the IC but chose Crowne Plaza due to proximity to my meeting venue. The location isn't great and about 25-30 mins drive to the West Lake during rush hour. Didn't see much happening around in the evening either.

Checking in was bad . . Even compared Chinese standard. The girl at the reception did not even look up at us when we arrived at the check in counter. I had to literary shout to get her attention. She may have been new or whatever but minimum courtesy was missing. Luckily this was the only unpleasant experience.

Being a Platinum Ambassador I had lounge facilities included. The room was quite large and comfortable. Two fruit baskets were complementary as against the usual one basket; probably due to the fact that my wife was accompanying me. Best feature of my stay was the club lounge. Large, comfortable with plenty of food and drink options and incredibly attentive staff . . Almost to the extent of embarrassing me. My absolute complements to them for looking after my wife and me. Breakfast was plentiful, afternoon tea with snacks and pasties was great and evening cocktail had plenty of eating options. I didn't feel the necessity to eat out.

Good stay overall.

Room Tip: Go for the club lounge . . Worth the extra price
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I travel frequently to Hangzhou on business and this is located quite near to the factory I visit.
The location is a little out of the town centre but cabs are cheap and plentiful.
Great value at £70 a night for a huge suite!
Bar is a bit clinical and no draft beer, breakfast is a huge eclectic buffet!
Yup would recommend this without question.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is ok for one or two nights. The hotel is getting old and the rooms are in need of a refreshment. The staff is very kind and helpful. Breakfast is ok but nothing special. I can and will probably stay here again.

And a bit far from town, but just 20 minute walk to a food street/market.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business