All reviews the executive lounge light show director of operations suited our needs spectacular river view modern facilities compared to other hotels cbd area very comfortable room fantastic stay east railway station business trip hang zhou large bathroom chinese dishes amazing hotel special thanks
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I woke up with a nice view of the QianJiang river in every morning. Location is very convenient and good environment in a new development area in Hangzhou city. Smiles and warm hospitality of all staffs gave me very good impression. A manager in the club floor also gave me excellent service in a very professional manner. Recommended for both business and leisure.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed November 16, 2017

6 visits in this lovely business hotel this year, it has ideal location and best riverside views in Hangzhou. As a gold elite status member of marriote hotel, I am fully satisfied with all complementary benefits I've received. Especially the lounge hospitality catches my attention, JoJo and her team has provided outstanding service to me and my business partner throughout our stay, also she has provided many useful local tourist info. I wish they will keep up with this outstanding service standard and looking forward to my next stay in Marriote Hangzhou Qianjiang.

Room Tip: call up to discuss your enquires
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2017

We had an excellent stay here. The hotel and its rooms were very modern and well-equipped with all the features you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The breakfast buffet was also very good with many good choices.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

It’s my first time in this hotel, very good location hotel in hang zhou,every staffs in the hotel are friendly,I really enjoy this stay, the view is very very great,you can see beautiful qiangtang river cross the window,I will come back soon.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

First of all, I never generally provide review.

However, my recent experience at Marriott Hanzhou was so underwhelming for a 5 star international hotel brand that I can't hold back.

House keeping was poor - not too much to ask for my room to be vacuumed perhaps at a 5 star chain?
My bathroom was also left with some dodgy weird litter which I had to call front desk in to clear. Guess what, no one showed up!

I visited the gym which has 24 hour late into the night. They were doing lift lobby works with no proper signages or security. The whole lobby was filled with tools which could easily cause a trip hazard. Due to these work, the treadmills ( all 4) are down, apparently some electrical circuit was tripped.

I am left utterly disappointed with Marriott and will not be back again.

Competing brands like Grand Hyatt , IC or Sofitel can do much better.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
拓 廉, Manager at Hangzhou Marriott Hotel Qianjiang, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Kai L

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on our review section, despite the fact that it wasn't a good one we always open and appreciative to feedback.

I regret to learn about the discomfort you experienced throughout your stay. I will personally see to it that we address these issues and improve this in the future.

Safety and security is our highest priority on a daily basis and we definitely do not want to cause any hazard to our guest when they are going to our Gym. As a frequent gym visitor in late evenings myself I can understand your frustration and I will make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.

Room cleanliness is something we take very serious and we have standards in place that need to be reached on a daily basis, I am disappointed to learn that in during your stay we didn't meet the standard.

Dear Kai L, please feel free to reach out to me on our work email (mhrs.hghqi.gsm@marriott.com) if you like to discuss more on your stay, we would be incredibly grateful if we can hear more details about your stay and how we can further improve.

I wish you a delightful weekend ahead and again my apologies for the inconveniences during your recent visit.

Sincerely