Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exploration of Yunnan Territory Ride - 20 December till 28 December 2018

9 days with Ride China to explore Yunnan territory make me and my love wife so memorable... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2019
murthadza
Malaysia
via mobile
Happy rental

Rented a motorbike (400cc) for three weeks to cross Yunnan in my own. Weather was quite difficult... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
JorisR67

All reviews tiger leaping gorge every other day jia jah bmw hikers rode bikes riding route terrain china dali shangrila guide fulfilling adventure
Reviewed April 16, 2015

We spent 4 days on the bikes with Jah and his team and had the chance to visit one of the most beautiful landscapes in China. Everything was taken care of before (Jah even booked our flights from Kunming to Lijang) and during the trip which allowed us to fully enjoy the riding and the spectacular scenery. They were also quite flexible in their organization. One of us preferred to drive a jeep rather than ride a bike - no problem. One of us decided to join last minute - no problem.
The RideChina team was very friendly and competent and Jah speaks excellent English.
The only slight critique is that we did not spend as much time off road as we (thought) we had previously discussed.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Tomtom W
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2015

Hello Dear riders, thank you for coming to ride with us. More dirt, no problem, come back for more next time!

Reviewed December 31, 2014

I did an independant solo ride to Yunnan last December, renting a Jia Ling 250cc bike from ridechina.com. From the very beginning, I had already experienced ridechina.com professionalism. Mr Jah never fail to answer my questions and emails. Being the expert, he advised me on best routes to take, which I cant agree enough. From Kunming to Dali, Lijiang, Shangri La, Shaxi, Weishan, Lincang, Lancang and all the way to Mohan/Boten (China - Lao border), and east to Jiangcheng, Yuanyang, Jianshui, Fuxian Hu and back to Kunming...I found myself witnessing different views every single day. The bike which I rented didnt gv me any problem at all. Not once did the tire puncture or the engine break down. I thank ridechina.com, especially Mr Jah for all the tips and advises given to me.
STRONGLY RECCOMMENDED

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank Anita Y
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Dear Anita, You are amazing ! Thanks for coming to ride in China and share your experience. You did what a man couldn't do. We wish your RTW tour is getting realised soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

RideChina very fantastic and professional guide. We had very wonderful ride with their tour guide Mr. Jah. This trip was most memorable trip to us.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank affmie
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2014

Happy New Year ! Thank you all for coming to Yunnan. It is our pleasure to welcome you guys here. Let the good times roll!

Reviewed November 4, 2014

RideChina.com is the best team, that I've ever met!! They organized and planned everything perfect.
Mr. Wong is amazing guide, who finally turned out to become our friend.
The tour from Moscow to Bangkok was marvelous and super exciting thanks to Jah, Mr. Wong and others!!
This was the best motorcycle trip in my life!!!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Ignatos
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

Till theses days, we still talking about you guys. Wong says“привет” and "спасибо“。 Wong is in Bangkok learning English for two months. Our best best wishes to the Russian Brothers!

Reviewed October 24, 2014

Professional and extremely helpful, they arranged our hole trip (one month) with permissions to Tibet and Everest base camp. I can highly recommend the agency and all of the people involved in our tour.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank anders s
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2014

Congratulations to such a great adventure! Thank you for visiting China and it is our pleasure to provide services to motorcyclists.