Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Happy rental

Rented a motorbike (400cc) for three weeks to cross Yunnan in my own. Weather was quite difficult... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
JorisR67
Best Motorcycle Tours and Rentals | Ride China

A very good, easy, and straight forward rental process and they also dropped me off at my... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2018
AmiyaranjanM2
Bhubaneswar, India

All reviews tiger leaping gorge day tour jia jah bmw hikers rode bikes riding route china dali shangrila guide muddy chinese culture
Reviewed December 31, 2014

I did an independant solo ride to Yunnan last December, renting a Jia Ling 250cc bike from ridechina.com. From the very beginning, I had already experienced ridechina.com professionalism. Mr Jah never fail to answer my questions and emails. Being the expert, he advised me on best routes to take, which I cant agree enough. From Kunming to Dali, Lijiang, Shangri La, Shaxi, Weishan, Lincang, Lancang and all the way to Mohan/Boten (China - Lao border), and east to Jiangcheng, Yuanyang, Jianshui, Fuxian Hu and back to Kunming...I found myself witnessing different views every single day. The bike which I rented didnt gv me any problem at all. Not once did the tire puncture or the engine break down. I thank ridechina.com, especially Mr Jah for all the tips and advises given to me.
STRONGLY RECCOMMENDED

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank Anita Y
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Dear Anita, You are amazing ! Thanks for coming to ride in China and share your experience. You did what a man couldn't do. We wish your RTW tour is getting realised soon.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

RideChina very fantastic and professional guide. We had very wonderful ride with their tour guide Mr. Jah. This trip was most memorable trip to us.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank affmie
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2014

Happy New Year ! Thank you all for coming to Yunnan. It is our pleasure to welcome you guys here. Let the good times roll!

Reviewed November 4, 2014

RideChina.com is the best team, that I've ever met!! They organized and planned everything perfect.
Mr. Wong is amazing guide, who finally turned out to become our friend.
The tour from Moscow to Bangkok was marvelous and super exciting thanks to Jah, Mr. Wong and others!!
This was the best motorcycle trip in my life!!!

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Ignatos
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2014

Till theses days, we still talking about you guys. Wong says“привет” and "спасибо“。 Wong is in Bangkok learning English for two months. Our best best wishes to the Russian Brothers!

Reviewed October 24, 2014

Professional and extremely helpful, they arranged our hole trip (one month) with permissions to Tibet and Everest base camp. I can highly recommend the agency and all of the people involved in our tour.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank anders s
Jia_RideChina, Manager at Ride China Motorcycle Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2014

Congratulations to such a great adventure! Thank you for visiting China and it is our pleasure to provide services to motorcyclists.

Reviewed October 9, 2014

Our motto - No place is too far. We decided to do a trip to Yunnan, China. We had 3 Goldwings for this trip. We were very glad to engage Ride China to assist us in our ride. They were very professional and experienced and we could not ask for more. Mr Jia, our guide, is very helpful and knowledgeable and he is now my good friend. We did a 11 days ride from Mohan to Jinghong, to Dali and Lijiang, including Tiger Leaping Gorge (best ride of this tour), up to Shangrila, then to Shaxi and down to Kunming. Coming down to Jiangshui and the beautiful terraces at Yuangjiang and back to Mengla.

We had an adventure of our lifetime riding through the countless mountains of Yunnan. Experiencing different terrain and situation every other day on our Goldwng 1800. Never had the chance to experience this in Malaysia or Thailand. Riding through mud slides, pot holes and muddy roads and encountering land slides (2 situations) along the way. We are grateful to Mr Jia of Ride China who has made our trip so memorable, challenging and fulfilling. They are the best! What more can you ask for! Thank you Ride China!

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank AndrewChoong

Hello brother Andrew, Elvin and EE, really impressed by how goldwings could do. On road and off road, whatever roads, you rock!