Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Terracotta Warrior Tours
from $52.50
More Info
All reviews day tour great insight muslim street china history warrior site amazing history train station great trip mind blowing terracotta bruce information discovery english driver pit wall
Reviewed October 8, 2018

At first i though i had been ripped off as there are 3 building like big aeroplane hangers and i went into the least impressive onr first. And there were just a few broken warriors and some history about the site.
You can still meet the farmer you was digging a well and found the first warriors
Then we went to the other buidings and I was truely impressed
The warriors go on forever and each one is individual
The closest town Xian is also quite nice it is walled and you can walk around the wall or rid a bike it is quite wide
I got a local train from Beijing and loved it

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a great private day tour. Olivia was very organised and responsive with our enquiries and booking process. Our guide Lucy Liu was excellent in looking after us. We brought our 80 year old mum who needs a wheelchair and speak Chinese only while my wife and I speak English. Lucy managed the day very well explaining in both Chinese to my mum and in English to us. Everything was customised to our preference, including the pace of the tour, the amount of explanation, where to eat and go. Although we borrowed wheelchair from our Hilton hotel, at the Terracotta warriors site we found people who offer wheelchair services for RMB300 to go through pit 1,2,3. We found this very helpful if you have elderly people especially in a hot Xi'an summer. They know where the ramps are and the viewing spots with priority for the disabled. After visiting the museum we had lunch at a local noodle restaurant and Lucy made good recommendations for the local dishes. In the afternoon we went to Xian City passing by the popular locations, ending with a walk in the Muslim quarters where Lucy explained all the local snacks. We highly recommend Terracotta Warriors Tour which is priced reasonably (not the highest, not the lowest), provided great responsive service and guide, good clean car and safe driver. The only disadvantage is that we need to wait for our guide to queue to buy the ticket. We highly recommend this operator to our friends.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up promptly at our downtown hotel in the morning by an AC mini van, perfect as we were with six plus Ms.Nana. Nothing really to remark as we were all very happy about the day tour. Ms. Nana told us all we wanted to know about the Terracotta Army and other visited sites. Her English skills are an upside to this tour. We are non-native English speakers though we understood everything perfectly. The ride was smooth and punctual. Overall the best way to visit Xi’an’s most popular monuments!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

When I first saw in Pit 1 the Terracotta Warriors I was left without words of description. Be perpared to be amazed and to take many photos. Not all the Warriors have been discovered and you can spend many hours at this amazing archaeological discovery. Every warrior has a different & distince expression. The Terracotta Warriors are superbly sculpted and a site to see.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The scale of this will blow your mind! Amazing history. Can't believe we have finally seen it for ourselves.

There is a lot more to be uncovered and it could take 100 years to do it right. Our guide through Tripadeal is also doing a PhD and his research is the Terracotta Warriors...as you can imagine he knew what he was talking about.

Sensational

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My friend and I were lucky enough to have Linda Guo as our guide on a recent trip to Xi’an, China. Linda was prompt, gracious and absolutely delightful! She shared her knowledge of the area, both past and present. Once at the warriors she made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and had answered all our questions before moving on. Again, sharing her knowledge of the warriors was just right - not too much to overwhelm but not too little either. For lunch, she took us to a restaurant and offered to order for us, which we eagerly accepted, but she would have been open to our own requests as well. The City Wall Tour, Drum Tower, Bell Tower, and a stroll down the Muslim Quarter food street concluded our tour. She was well aware when we were tiring and didn’t push us. I highly recommend Linda. Linda can be reached at: terracottawarriorstour.com

Reviewed May 13, 2018

The terracotta warriors tour is a fantastic experience of ancient Chinese history. Watch out for the scammers trying to sell you overpriced souvenirs.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of touring the Terracotta Warriors and Hanyangling Museum with Jerry. Everything was seamless from start to finish. But what made this day the highlight of our trip to China was our tour guide, Jerry. At the start of the day he promptly met us at our hotel and escorted us to the Terracotta Warriors site. There he struck a perfect balance between explaining the historical significance of the site while letting us explore on our own. We were impressed by his depth of knowledge and the ability to communicate such breadth of information in perfect English. Afterwards he took us to a Chinese restaurant where he made excellent recommendations on what dishes and tea to order. From there we took off to the Hanyangling Museum where he guided us through each of the uncovered burial sites and pointed out intriguing historical details. On the car ride back to the hotel we swapped life stories and laughs and it felt as if we had gained a friend during our time in Xian. Thank you Jerry for making this day and our trip to Xian a true highlight. To all those considering booking this tour, do it, book Jerry, and thank me later.

1  Thank Simon E
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I was in China for business and had a couple of spare days so booked this tour and so glad I did. We were picked up from our hotel and our guide was fantastic - Mark. He was extremely knowledgeable and spoke great English. We say some awesome sites and had a great authentic Cantonese lunch. Highly recommend this tour especially if Mark is your guide.

3  Thank judy r
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I definitely would recommend this company. The tour guide was very helpful, she answered to all our questions, and gave us great details about everything we asked.

Their service was excellent, from the moment I contacted them until the very last minute they dropped me off at the airport.

They helped me customized my tour, and with all the requests I made, they helped me in every possible way.