A little hard to find in the pouring rain as the entrance is off on a side street but nothing a quick phone call couldn't fix. Check-in was easy. Staff were pleasant and helpful. We traveled as a family of three so didn't really feel the advantage of the extra space as it was taken up by the fold out couch (much more comfortable then it sounds). Rooms were clean and the bathrooms were a decent size. We made up the couch ourselves the first night (takes a little bit of strength) and used the extra blankets from the cupboard, the bed was made up when the room was cleaned the next day.
Main goal of this trip was to see the teracotta warriors, tours are on offer but are not pushed. These tend to have a few extras involved and the hotel provides English directions (with the Chinese translations) as to how to bus. Surprisingly straightforward once you find the bus and MUCH cheaper than the tours. Take a bus to the train station, then find the big gathering of buses to the right of the train station building - can also take the 915 bus (it's green) which goes straight to the warriors for 9renminbi. The location is convenient to the drum and bell towers and the Muslim Quarter, comfortable walking distance. And, thankfully, umbrellas are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Xi’an is the first international brand serviced residence in Xi’an. Its ideal location in the city centre places it within walking distance to office towers with multinational companies, famous local specialty food street and cafés, and a bustling street bazaar. Just an hour's drive from the city center is the famous Terra cotta Warriors, a Unesco World Heritage Site. At Citadines, you can have the freedom to live the life you want. Just choose from our menu of flexible services to suit your lifestyle and budget.Your serviced residence has everything you need for rest, work and play - in a living space that doubles up as a home office with wireless internet access. The residence features a fully-equipped kitchen and living room, separate from the bedroom, so you can invite friends over or recharge after a hard day's work.The sleek home entertainment system with cable TV mounded on wall and slides smoothly from bedroom to living room, so you can watch TV or enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.Drop by the Breakfast Lounge for freshly brewed coffee. Or work out at the Fitness Corner and relax at the TV Lounge - the options are endless. At Citadines, you will find friendly staff who are delighted to share their local knowledge and help you settle in quickly and experience the local culture.Citadines Central Xi’an is one of a vibrant collection of The Ascott Limited’s serviced residences in over 70 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you more than 25 years’ experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Central Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Citadines Apart Hotel Xi An
- Citadines Central Xi'An China/Shaanxi