The location could not be better. It was just 5 minutes from the Muslim Street, the Metro and airport shuttle bus station.
The room was clean and in good size with a queen bed and a sofa bed.
The breakfast in the restaurant was no good. However, you can get a packed breakfast at 6/F which was much better in my opinion.
One word of warning about Xi'an. At the tourist bus stations, there were people who dressed like bus officials, selling tickets and directing you to their buses. Don't trust them. The official buses sold tickets IN the buses. If you see long queues, those are the official buses. There must be a reason why people taking the long queues. For the shuttle buses going to the airport, there were people at the bus station asking me what time was my flight and told me I would not get to the airport on time if I take the bus (took1 hour from the Drum Tower to the airport). Again, don't trust them. I boarded the bus 3 hours before my flight. I arrived at the airport 2 hours before my flight to find that the overseas check-in counters would not open until 1.5 hours before my flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Xi’an is the first international brand serviced residence in Xi’an. Its ideal location in the city centre places it within walking distance to office towers with multinational companies, famous local specialty food street and cafés, and a bustling street bazaar. Just an hour's drive from the city center is the famous Terra cotta Warriors, a Unesco World Heritage Site. At Citadines, you can have the freedom to live the life you want. Just choose from our menu of flexible services to suit your lifestyle and budget.Your serviced residence has everything you need for rest, work and play - in a living space that doubles up as a home office with wireless internet access. The residence features a fully-equipped kitchen and living room, separate from the bedroom, so you can invite friends over or recharge after a hard day's work.The sleek home entertainment system with cable TV mounded on wall and slides smoothly from bedroom to living room, so you can watch TV or enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.Drop by the Breakfast Lounge for freshly brewed coffee. Or work out at the Fitness Corner and relax at the TV Lounge - the options are endless. At Citadines, you will find friendly staff who are delighted to share their local knowledge and help you settle in quickly and experience the local culture.Citadines Central Xi’an is one of a vibrant collection of The Ascott Limited’s serviced residences in over 70 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you more than 25 years’ experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Citadines Central Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Citadines Apart Hotel Xi An
- Citadines Central Xi'An China/Shaanxi