We stayed 3 nights in Studio Room in April 2013.
Hotel is located close to all city attractions in quiet back street and close to Police Station.
Room had plenty of space with all ususal Studio amentities, bathroom on small side. Plenty of convience stores opposite and also close to Airport bus service, although taxis in China are pretty great value.
All staff friendly with no language problems, if a particular staff is not fluent in English they find one who is.
Breakfast was a bit of a letdown, you have 2 options-Western Breakfast on 6th floor lounge which consists of sweet bun, fruit, yogurt, juice and egg available to be boiled plus coffee. Combined Asian/Western on ground floor adjacent restaurant with egg counter and other options.
We found neither appealing with the latter a bit on the fatty side.
However the adjacent restaurant (entrance can be made from foyer) at night trades as Han's Kitchen and we found the food and service great.
Bed was hard but this appears the normal in a lot of China
Overall very good value hotel and as many have noted in excellant position,would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Central Xi’an is the first international brand serviced residence in Xi’an. Its ideal location in the city centre places it within walking distance to office towers with multinational companies, famous local specialty food street and cafés, and a bustling street bazaar. Just an hour's drive from the city center is the famous Terra cotta Warriors, a Unesco World Heritage Site. At Citadines, you can have the freedom to live the life you want. Just choose from our menu of flexible services to suit your lifestyle and budget.Your serviced residence has everything you need for rest, work and play - in a living space that doubles up as a home office with wireless internet access. The residence features a fully-equipped kitchen and living room, separate from the bedroom, so you can invite friends over or recharge after a hard day's work.The sleek home entertainment system with cable TV mounded on wall and slides smoothly from bedroom to living room, so you can watch TV or enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.Drop by the Breakfast Lounge for freshly brewed coffee. Or work out at the Fitness Corner and relax at the TV Lounge - the options are endless. At Citadines, you will find friendly staff who are delighted to share their local knowledge and help you settle in quickly and experience the local culture.Citadines Central Xi’an is one of a vibrant collection of The Ascott Limited’s serviced residences in over 70 cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Region. A member of CapitaLand, it is the global leader in branded serviced residences, bringing you more than 25 years’ experience in supporting travellers who work and live away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Travelocity so you can book your Citadines Central Xi'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Central Xi`An Hotel Xi`An
- Citadines Apart Hotel Xi An
- Citadines Central Xi'An China/Shaanxi