WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Caprice Restaurant Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Reasonable Prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caprice Restaurant + Bar

Caprice Restaurant + Bar
Ranked #16 of 1,665 Restaurants in Xi'an
Cuisines: Italian, American, Steakhouse, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Description: We are a contemporary western restaurant located in the heart of the historical district of Qujiang. We are Canadian-owned and managed and aim to provide authentic food in a casual atmosphere and at affordable prices. All of our sauces are made in-house and all of our ingredients are either imported from overseas or bought from the local markets. Our servers speak English and we can call you a taxi when your meal is done. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We hope you can come down and enjoy yourself here!
Xi'an, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Caprice Restaurant Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Caprice restaurant was great! I very much enjoyed the casual, yet classy atmosphere. The flavor and presentation of the food was also fantastic. In fact, not having been back to the States in almost two years now, while eating I felt like I was already back home! The pizza and cheeseburger with onion rings were my favorite, yet the carbonara and fettuccine alfredo were also quite tasty. For dessert we ordered the chocolate lava cake and the tiramisu, which where pretty good as well, next time I'd probably get two lava cakes and skip the tiramisu. Their beer, wine, and mixed drinks selection was quite impressive as well. I will certainly be going back there any time I get a hankering for some accurate, relatively affordable yet delicious western food here in Xi'an. Great atmosphere, great food, great service! All in all a great experience.

• Visited June 2014