$110
$95
$85
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$118
$105
$53
$43
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

Grand Park Xian(Xi'an)
$99
$70
$110
$96
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$73
$58
$56
$41
Priceline
All reviewstrain stationdouble roomfamily roomprivate bathpublic busgreat showercommon roomspeak good englishchinese styleminutes walk awaybell towerwe've stayedbeds were comfortablemuslim quarterterracotta armytoursdorm
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

So I checked in the hostel on Nov 26 and stayed for one night. I requested to change room for the first time as the air conditioning is not working in cold weather.
After taking shower the water flooded the bathroom, I just just the towel to absorb the excess water.

The worse part was during the midnight what I could smell is sewage from the bathroom and it won't go away. I raised the issue to front desk and the staff said you might request a refund while you check out and I was changed to other room at 8 in the morning.

Then I requested to talk to the manager while checking out the room, and explained the whole story to him and turned out he was not the manager!! Afterwards he offered a mercy refund of 20% of the room charge ( equivalent to $30 RMB) after talking to his superior. I didn't take the offer as it was too humiliating to me and I promised to write this Complement. What a nice stay !!

And it's also a very nice suggestion to ask me to change room once I figured out the smell in the midnight so I have to packed all the things while it's supposed to be sleeping time for most of the human beings!! Love this humanity!!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Juno T
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Wow this place was fantastic! Way above expectations. Definitely hotel quality rooms (at least our private room was). The staff was awesome, the beer selection great, the coffee superb and the food was very good! Only complaint was that it was very hard to find this place in the dark and no one in the neighbourhood seemed to know where it was but this would really only hamper you on your first time in.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2016

The hostel is really nice. We were amazed when we entered the room. Clean spacious room and and quite big bathroom. Great location since its near the Xi'an train station and market/restaurants. Bell tower/drum tower or Muslim quarter is walking distance or you may take a bus from a walking distance.
The hostel has nice garden and courtyard. It might be a little bit dark at night since it only has dim lights and bit smelly from the drainage system I guess.
Really nice place to stay. We had a great sleep during our 2 day stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Paisble calm and stay in this beautiful hostel. We love the majestic silence of this simple and friendly place. The dishes are varied and delicious. The common rooms are spacious and clean.
I recommend to all this hotel during your visit to Xi'An

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2016

This hostel is really very nice, the best one that I have seen till now! The location, near to the railway station and to the subway station, is perfect to visit the city (my favourite city in China) and to go to the terracotta's warriors by bus. The only negative thing is that the wifi is not so good in the room.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple