Firstly I must state that I have stayed at many hotels in China so feel my review is fair!
My wife and I stayed here as an aside on a business trip to see the terracotta soldiers, we visited here with a Cninese friend who booked the hotel direct and could deal with any problems (so we thought)
I will compile problems as a list:-
1. Room was premium grade, this meant paying for water that was free in standard rooms.
2. Room was littered with items for sale, ranging from condoms by the bedside to spare packs of underpants! (more on this later)
3. Dirty carpet (see my images) very poor finish to who room, TV just hanging on the wall etc etc.
4. Bed was SOLID. took our friend and 15 minute argument to get another duvet to put on the bed.
5. Breakfast was ONLY Chinese, no bread, no tea, and service pathetic.
6. NOISE! the prostitutes giving customers value for money during the nights (hence the condoms!) hotels security breaking up a party in the early hours, and the call to prayer speakers outside our room......................
7. the hotel bar only sells green tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Our friend asked the hotel to book a guide and car for a trip, they supplied an unregistered guide and a private car in terrible state, it took our friend an hour of arguments to sort that mess out!
Thanks enough ranting, but needs to be said....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xi'an Fukai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xi'An Fukai Hotel China/Shaanxi