“A Little Disappointment toward Tang Paradise”
Review of Tang Paradise

Tang Paradise
Book In Advance
More Info
$82.50*
and up
Lunar New Year Celebration: 3-Hour Private Tour of Lantern Festival At Xi'an...
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Two years ago, I visited Tang Paradise on Sunday. To be honest, Tang Paradise is just an artificial park with some places related with history. When I entered into the park, I was stopped by a false monk who gave me a joss stick to worship the god. I did as the monk said. But When I decided to leave, he said that I should give some money. I am confused with what the monk said. I cannot leave. At last, I give 10RMB to the monk. So when you visit the Tang Paradise, please pay more attention to false monks and taoists. Compared with the West Lake in Hangzhou, the scenery in Tang Paradise is a little common.

2  Thank Grace F
"characters"
"pics"
"image"

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Not a fully fledged theme park, but more than a city park. Shows and mini tours dotted around. You can get a timetable at entry, and if you pay extra can hop on and hop off the electric cars making the circuit. Didn't stay for the main spectacular in the evening.

1  Thank Roger1UK
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Grand and big theme park modeled after the Tang dynasty royal palaces. Advisable to go after 2pm and follow the performances starting from 2pm, the performances schedule and venue is listed on a board at the entrance after you entered the theme park. If you enter during lunchtime at around 11+pm till 2pm, the park is basically devoid of life with minimal exhibitions. The last performance, a magical performance about the Money King is interesting, but you would have to pay to get to sit on the stairs for a good view or you can stand at the side without the need to pay.

1  Thank AndyStorm
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The Tang Paradise park was a real find. Stunning park with lovely architecture, statues and lakes. We were very delighted we went!

2  Thank badmire