We arrived early off the train from Beijing and were checked in to a room straight away and managed to have breakfast before the end of the buffet service at 10:30. The room was clean, smart and modern with the unusual bathroom feature as already noted in other reviews. What's the purpose of the glass panel ? The mind boggles. All the staff we dealt with were pleasant and only too willing to help. It is central, but since Xi'an is large I wouldn't expect it to be close to everywhere ! It is convenient to the railway station however. For the price we paid this was an excellent hotel. The only downside would be the lack of free wifi or a PC to use in reception (as we found at the Novotel in Beijing).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi