Stayed here as part of a 10 day tour of China. The standard tour included this hotel. I felt it would be a waste paying more money for a hotel you are only in to freshen up or sleep in! Our room was lovely, breakfast very good. You have the benefit of being within a complex of other more expensive hotels. My husband took advantage of the swimming pool in the Sofitel opposite. We had two evening meals in the hotel complex as we had been so busy with tours. We wanted to eat then explore some of the city. We had an excellent Chinese meal in Le Chinois, again within the complex. It was very reasonably priced. We also ate at Azur within the Sofitel. It had the usual buffet type food and an a la carte that was very good. The Sofitel did look a beautiful hotel so if you wanted a bit more luxury then that is the place to stay. The staff at The Mercure were very helpful, one member on the door really went out of his way to come to the main road to help us get a taxi and speak to the driver to make sure we went to the right place. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi