Lovely hotel with walking access to the other hotels in the remin square complex. 3 nights of western like relief during 10 days immersion in China. I can recommend the buffet in the Sofitel, pricey but skip lunch and you'll eat your fill.
Only downsides were handle falling off shower and being charged extra for my 4yr old to have breakfast buffet, these were small complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi