Room was fine, but average. No issues with it whatsoever. We were endlessly amused by the concierge, who helped up booking a private car for the Terracotta Warriors. They also booked overnight train tickets to Beijing...not easy to do from outside the country in the time period specified. One complaint is that it seems like they have a difficult time calling taxis between 5-8 pm, though that might be a general truth i the city of Xi'an. A bit far to walk anywhere, but this is a sprawling city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi