i was booked in mercure (not to be confused with grand mercure) at the renmin square. i would say it was a memorable experience. the rooms were very spacious and nicely set. the room service was remarkable
i would like to mention about one bell boy, Andy. he was exceptional and very helpful. he could speak pretty good english, better than the receptionist atleast. so it was easier to get some information out of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi