I stayed here for one night, booked on company rate
I had a late evening flight which was delayed. Called the hotel and they said will keep my reserved room; even told me they would upgrade me free to suite. Upon arrival 1:30am the check-in was quick and efficient.
Room was very spacious and OK. Sleeping quality of the bed Soft (I liked). Shower/bath-combination had powerful water supply; all amenities available. Internet fasts. Breakfast very wide assorted Westerner choice and Chinese choice. TV on suite and bedroom, but did not watch since was late arrive and wanted to go sleep on arrival.
This hotel actually is very well located in the city center, close to Bell towers. It is part of bigger complex with other hotels same group “Sofitel” and “Grand Mercure”. Stayed here 4 years ago in Sofitel. Would choose Mercure next time again… you can make use of all the facilities offered also to Sofitel and Grand Mercure guests; you only have to walk a little bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi