The hotel is located in a luxury hotel zone. Like many hotels in China, has carpet in the room. The bathroom has glass walls, and it has courtains to provide some privacy but you can see the bathroom light from the room anyway.The shower is fixed, there aren't toiletries, and there's a useful cord to hang wet clothes. Our room was quite dark and had a safe box, minibar that worked properly (very useful during summer in Xi'an!). Our room wasn't cleaned during the three days we stayed there. This was not a big inconvenient since we spent the day outside but may become so for longer stays. The plugs, as in almost all hotels in China, are located in inconvenient places. Cleaning is pretty good. The reception staff speak English. Is a bit far but we made good walks everywhere. A big plus is that the Mercure guests can use the pool at the Hotel Sofitel, located right next door. In short, the value for money is very good, since the prices are cheap, but do not expect any luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi