We had a very smooth experience at the Mercure. Rooms are outdated but everything was in working order. Nothing luxurious, but easy hassle-free access to Sofitel facilities next door. This includes pool, gym and many restaurant choices. We ate at the Brazilian churasco and were glad to have western quality meat.
Staff at hotel were pleasant.
Breakfast buffet was worth the money for our family of four.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi