My partner and I stayed at the Mercure On Remin Square May of this year. We booked through Otel.com for a DBL/Twin Superior with B'fast included. On arrival we were upgraded free of charge to a suite. The accommodation was clean ,comfortable and spacious.There was a good choice of western and chinese dishes for breakfast but unfortunately the hot food was only lukewarm. As we had an early flight on our departure from Xian , the hotel pre-arranged a boxed breakfast for us to take to the airport - this was excellent !. The hotel is about 20mins easy walk into the city . We did not eat dinner at the hotel but visited one of the food courts in the Shopping Mall on the Bell Tower intersection for a quick cheap but filling meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi