We had a good stay here, but it is rather overshadowed by the company, the Grand Mercure and the flashy Sofitel. Our greeter at the desk, Laurence, could smile a bit more and didn't really seem too keen to help us with a minor problem with our booking. Everyone else was excellent. Couple of tips - you can use the spa in Sofitel just across the road for free, which is gorgeous. And bizarrely you can see into the shower from your room - which you might think is great, or like my Mrs., hate it. Breakfast is overpriced, but okay. Entertainment is a few metres away in the park down the road with people dancing in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR and Hotwire so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi