I stayed here last may with my family of 5. We got a car service from the airport to the hotel. Didn't have any problem find the place. Once we got there, it was raining. The bell staff came over right away and unloaded our luggages and were holding umbrella for us, so we didn't get rained on. We checked in with no problems and stayed in 2 rooms adjacent to each other. The rooms were a little on the small side, but were clean. We were told that we can use the swimming pool in the Sofitel hotel next door, but we didn't try it out. The location was ok. We asked for taxi for the places that we wanted to visit. The only thing is once you are outside, it was difficult to get a taxi on the way back especially during rush hour. We were at drum tower one night, couldn't catch a taxi for almost an hour of trying. We walked back to the hotel, wasn't terrible, but we were quite tired after we had already walked a bit that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi