This is hotel is good with a great location. In the same complex you also find Sofitel and Grand Mercure hotels. Due to this, there is no restaurant at the hotel, if you want to eat, you must go to Sofitel or order the room service. The breakfast is the unique service provided by the hotel, which is complete (Chinese and Ocidental foods).
The Executive room I´ve choose, is very spacious with working area, TV area and the beds well distributed. As I´ve asked one extra bed, there was a lot of space for it. The regular and extra beds are very conforatable and you can relax after a busy day.
The good point is the bathroom that have shower and bathtub with another shower separeted (I hate take a shower in a bathtub). The hotel is very clean and the staff very polite, speaking English very understandable.
In the area you can´t find easy reastaurants or taxis, so you should ask one at the hotel to drive you to the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure on Renmin Square Xian is a comfortable, elegantly appointed hotel, featuring 113 rooms, as well as dining and meeting facilities. Located in the grounds of Renmin Square, in the heart of the commercial and government district, the hotel is minutes away from the major shopping centres and cultural sites and is ideal for all travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure On Renmin Square Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Mercure Hotel Xi An
- Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi