I stayed with my daughter during a short weekend visit to Xian. The hotel room was spacious (by Asian standards) and about normal (by North American standards). The bathroom was large and everything worked well. The beds were a bit uncomfortable as they were worn, but I still slept well. The breakfast buffet was the best we had during our entire trip! I am very sensitive to smoke and had requested a non-smoking room. I had no difficulty with smoke at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi