Grand Mercure made us feel excellent when tavelling in Xian. The hotel service is great and people are very nice and helpful. I asked for a non smoking room via email and got its promptly reply. That made us very comfortable. I hope we could say "Thanks so much" to Evan, when we went to our room and saw it grand and cosy.
Breakfast was gorgeous and even that I could see a chief to make my noodle from a dough. It's just like a show and he made it for every guest order. I can see the hotel make efforts to serve customer best.
The Hotel is located at quiet garden and surrounding. It's good for us to relax. Especially, we were exhausted after sight seeing to Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum, Dayan Pagoda and etc. It's a wonderful to get a hot bath and go to sleep well.
In Grand Mercure Xian, the bed and pillows are soft and good quality same as 5 stars hotel stardard. I think there is a Sofitel that the Accor group differentiates Grand Mercure and intends to vary stardard and price among them. Grand Mercure will be a right choice to people looking for a best price at high stardand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi