My wife and I originally booked at the Mercure, but they were renovating so we got an upgrade to the grand Mercure. This hotel was perfect. Beautiful rooms, great location and above all the best staff of any place we stayed in China. They bent over backwards to do everything they could for us. We were really impressed with this place.
W also ate at the Brazilian BBQ restaurant in the Sofitel and it was excellent as well. Great staff and food, totally worth checking out while you're there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi