What a difference after the devastating we had experienced in Beijing... There is a huge difference in the service and quality given between Western chain hotels and 5 star Chinese state hotels....
The welcoming, the friendliness, the service everything was outstanding .
BEAUTIFUL, COMFORTABLE AND QUIET rooms; superb bathrooms;
I just loved it
People really tried to help you make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The only regret I had was tha t we had only 2 nights here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Renmin Square is a heritage hotel, first opened in 1957 and is located in the grounds of Renmin Square. The hotel reflects the Sino Russian style of architecture, which is steeped in revolutionary history. There are 202 well appointed rooms, a restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Mercure Xian on Renmin Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure On Renmin Square Hotel Xi`An
- Mercure Xi An
- Accor Xi An
- Grand Mercure Xian On Renmin Square China/Shaanxi