“I love this culture restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Redfort Cultural Restaurant

Redfort Cultural Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 1,660 Restaurants in Xi'an
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Halal
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Redfort is a chain of Indian cultural theme restaurant which provides authentic and wide range of delicious Indian cuisine in a magnificent ambience of Indian historic fort and live Indian dance performance with personal touch hospitality and touch of Indian culture.The perfect place for celebration or spending good time and happy moments with the best quality food and mesmerizing aura.We also server range of beverages and selected popular Asian dishes on request.Find new and exciting fun and cultural activities from time to time for tons of entertainment. Visit our facebook page for checking the current and upcoming events and promotional updates.
Zhengzhou, China
“I love this culture restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I went to Redfort with my classmate, her friend recommended us there,that was her first dinner with bf, now they have married, haha, thanks Redfort.

Redfort is in silk-road street which is a government project, there are 8 country pavilions together, they show different cultures, foods and more, including restaurants, cafes, aircrafts, architecture art, painting,and so on. We haven't been in India, Redfort gave us a great impression, it is a culture restaurant, we felt we were in India.

All chefs are Indians, to our surprise, most of the indian guys can speak a little Chinese, the restaurant manager and yoga teacher can speak fluent Chinese, they were happy to talk with us abt Indian. The Indian waiter is so handsome who looks like a Indian star, I like him, haha, We ordered some special Indian food, tandoori chicken,chicken tikka masala, beef vindaloo, garlic naan, really yummy, when we had food, there were live Bollywood dance, it was my first time to watch Bollywood dance in china. When the dance began, many visitors came to the restaurant to watch. it is a popular restaurant, there were many Chinese ppl and also some foreigners. the Indian bartender was cool, we saw him cook cocktail for a family who celebrated for birthday. It is very busy at the weekend, you had better to book a table.

Anyway, I want to say I love Redfort, I have had Indian food in some other cities, but this one is so different, yes, the culture. I wish my classmate and her husband happy forever.

Redfort is a special place. I would like to make a "poem". If she wants great Indian food, plz take her to Redfort, if she wants to see great Bollywood dance, plz take her to Redfort, if she wants to learn more about India, plz take her to Redfort.

• Visited December 2013

Xi'an, China
“Definitely worth trying this Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a new opened restaurant located on Silk road street with different countries all together. The indian cusine is definitely the best tasted one among all. You can tell they really put heart in everything, from food to decorations . They are trying to take you indian!

• Visited February 2014
Xi'an, China
“High-end Indian cuisine at last in Xi'an”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Xi'an has been crying out for a new Indian restaurant to add to the fairly reasonable one near Da Yanta and the shockingly bad chain which doesn't even possess a proper Tandoori oven. Now we have one and then some. This place provides not only fabulous food but a perfect Indian ambience, spacious and clean surroundings and also a host of wellness facilities and on most days (not when we went unfortunately) Indian dancing.
The main thing though of course is always the food. Considering myself something of an Indian food junkie coming from the UK, I was impressed by the quality of the menu, offering just enough in the way of staple favourites like Jalfrezi, Madras, Biryani, sizzling Tikka and Curry but also more creative (though pricey!) options such as leg of lamb (208rmb but surely enough for 3) and curried crab.
The drinks menu is particularly extensive, the full range of cocktails and a wine list to satisfy the most discerning, though anyone who has the 13000rmb for the top champers can be my friend!
Notably they also do white wine by the glass, a very nice Australian Chardonnay, and a bottle will set you back just 165rmb, which in these surroundings makes going to a bar look pointless. Drinking here on your soft cushions with the less brash atmosphere is certainly superior in my book.
The service, as is often the case in Indian restaurants in the UK is extremely attentive and polite. They speak flawless English of course. We had a slight issue during the meal and the manager/his partner dealt with it impeccably.
4 dishes and one white wine came to 182rmb, so it's at the moderate-high end of the scale, but that's to be expected for what the proprietors are clearly trying to create, this is not your bog-standard curry house.
All in all I'd recommend it without hesitation and we will be going back for Chinese New Year.

• Visited January 2014
Xi'an, China
“Suggest you friends to visit this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I am living in china for 2 years and when I heard that there is new Indian restaurant is opened i decide to visit it and really its amazing I liked everything in this place food , service design ,I hope that this restaurant will be always like this or why not more better

• Visited December 2013
Gurgaon, India
“Amazing Food and Nice Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I visit China for a Business trip and got to know about Redfort restaurant . Initially I thought it like to be any other Indian Restaurant but when I went there I was amazed with the service and quality of food and the ambience was amazingly good . The staff was very humble and nice and service was very nice. I would recommend all my friends/relatives who are planning to visit China , they must visit Redfort Indian Restaurant in Xian. You can enjoy the Indian Dance and they also have Yoga experts which is really relaxing .

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Redfort Cultural Restaurant? Share your experiences!