“Crowded ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #29 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Xi'an
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Very crowded Starbucks. Line up is long and hard to find a seat. Better walk up the stairs (right above) and you will find better coffee, smaller line up.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am not a fan of food chains, but in this location I can say Starbucks in Xi'An saved my breakfast. Nice place on the "plaza" with outdoor tables. Clean and tidy to Starbucks standards, food is ok , coffee is good but only disposable cups available at the time we visited or staff didn't ask if we have the food there. We have been there for a couple of times and it was always good. Free WIFI available.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was my first time visiting a Starbucks in China and I was amazed at how similar everything is globally. Right down to the taste of the blueberry muffins and the paninis on offer!
Whilst I am surprised this is in the top 10 TA restaurants, we did find it a good spot for breakfast. Our hotel didn't have breakfast included and it was extremely expensive. Grabbing our breakfast here everyday was a great alternative and the staff were so pleasant and kind. Even spoke very good English.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

It was just a walking distance from my hotel so I used to take my favourite hot chocolate everyday. Staff was friendly, wifi was crappy and during weekdays they used to close at 11pm and on weekend they asked me to leave at 11:30pm :)

2  Thank aftabsiddiqui
Reviewed July 12, 2013

It was a wet day in Xi'an, so we went to Starbucks instead of doing Xi'ans wall and the bell tower.
It was good to have a good cup of coffee and some thing to eat, just what you would expect from Starbucks, but although they had free wifi, I couldn't access it on my laptop, it seems you have to have a mobile phone to dial into it, I didn't really understand.
There is a good souvenir market nearby as well.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!