Hilton Xi'an(Xi'an)
$123
$98
$82
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Grand Park Xian(Xi'an)
$94
$70
$60
$46
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $54/night.

$99
$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$48
$41
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $53/night.

$73
$58
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshangri la hotelbreakfast buffettour groupstayed here for two nightsterracotta warriorsbusy roadtourist hotelone night staydecent sizeroom was largechina tourother hotelsmetro stationvery nice hotelstandard roomchinese foodcity
Reviewed January 11, 2012

ThE Goldenflower,Shangri-La was a popular hotel recommended by the local travel agents.I did my own bookings via the Shangri-La website.We were welcomed at the airport by the Shangri La guide and escorted quickly to our car.The greeting at the door was polite and we were shown to the Horizon Club floor for our check in.I can booked the inclusive laundry option so the staff requested our laundry at the check in.We were only here for 2 nights but we ended up leaving with a clean set of luggage.This was most welcome as it was heavy winter wear that had to be washed.The staff were polite.Concierge arranged a taxi driver for our tip to the Wild Goose Pagoda and Terracotta Warriors.They did the instructing as communicating in China is difficult.I will definitely recommend the private taxi as the Terracotta Warriors is really far out of town and if you are not on a tour,taxis can be a hassle!The coffee shop was tastefully decorated.The light lunch we had was good.Service was satisfactory.Well priced hoel with clean comfortable rooms.I would always recommend the Horizon Club rooms as I can imagine that it will be a very busy hotel during peak season.One must remember that it is highly recommended by the local travel agents!

Room Tip: Horizon Club floor definitely!Quieter and out of the hustle and bustle!Late check out & complimentary internet a bonus
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank SonoraSouthAfrica
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Although this is an older hotel, it has been well maintained and the sevice is excellent. The price is very reasonable compared to the new Shangri-La and this hotel is well located if you are planning to see the terracota warriors and other local attractions. Rooms are older but quite large with comfortable beds and everything was (as expected) extremely clean.
We did not eat at the hotel except for breakfasts - but these were excellent.
We took a private tour to see the city wall, the warriors and the bell tower. This was a good idea, since having our own car, driver and guide allowed us to decide what we wanted to see and how long we wanted to stay at each attraction. The tour guide was fantastic in that he provided enough information without being boring.
If you are there to see the warriors, this hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank NRHVancouver
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The Golden Flower is a rather uninspiring hotel in a fairly poor location at the end of a flyover. Internally it is showing its age, and the coffee shop is disappointing with the one morning we had breakfast there the buffet was not replenished properly.

However that is we're the bad news ends, the service is Shangri La, greeted at the door and shown straight to the Executive lounge and then to our rooms. The lounge is highly recommended and worth the extra, the staff charming and attentive and the drinks generous in the evening and the breakfast excellent.

The concierge will arrange a tour for you, we being a party of 4 opted to take a car and driver which proved cheaper and very effective way of seeing the terracota warriors.

Also it is excellent value for money given its parentage and the service that comes with that

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Love this hotel. We all upgraded to the Horizon Club which I do on any stay to a Shangri-la Hotel or Traders Hotel. For a little extra in cost you do receive some lovely add-ons. I had 9 friends join me on this trip as I was re-visiting the City and thought it worth some friends coming along as I believe that there are only a few places worth seeing but believe me they truly are worth seeing. I recommended a close friend join me on the trip who is a very well known Archeologist and he truly was enthralled. The Terracotta Warriors, City behind the wall, Tombs and Museum and all a very worthwhile visit.

None of us could fault the food or accommodation, we were all delighted. On the Horizon floor should you wish to have a third person in your suite, they shall provide a third bed. The Golden Flower Hotel was recommended to me. I am grateful for that recommendation and this was the second time I stayed at there.

Elizabeth Wilson - Austalia

Room Tip: I always upgrade to the Horizon Floor when I stay in a Shangri-la Hotel or at their Traders Hotels. My friends enjoyed up-grading also.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed December 24, 2011

The hotel might be a little older but has been well maintained.

The front desk is very accomodating. Rooms were large and beds were comfortable. The sauna was a wonderful way to end the day.

Breakfast display and variety was outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends