My father and I stayed at the Grand Park Hotel for 3 nights in Xi'an. It's located right next to the city wall and offers great views of the Wall when it's lit up at night. The Drum and Bell towers are an easy walk as are restaurants, shopping and other attractions.
The hotel had the most comfortable beds that we experienced in China. The rooms are huge and offer all ammenities. We got a very good rate booking online, it did not include breakfast but when we checked in they told us breakfast would be included. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and we found the Western, Chinese and Japanese choices to be top notch.
I would recommend this hotel as a great place to start exploring all that Xi'an has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 298-room Grand Park Xian boasts a prime location in the heart of the ancient capital city of Xi’an. Showcasing an imposing facade that evoke the grandeur of an ancient palace, the hotel offers 298 luxurious rooms & suites and is within walking distance of main tourist attractions, restaurants and parks. In an ideal location facing the south gate of the ancient City Wall, guests can look forward to grand views of one of the most majestic parts of the long-standing City Wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Park Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Hotel Grand Park
- Grand Park Xi An
- Grand Park Xian China/Shaanxi