It's not really the hotel's problem that there are construction work around it. However, it first makes it super complicated to access the hotel as all the cars use a very narrow path - my taxi just refused to take me to the entrance as it was just so complicated and time consuming! Secondly the noise of construction is unbearable - it started early in the morning and didn't finish even after it's dark! The hotel is quite old and does not have good sound isolation, so you can hear all the construction noises and car horns!!! It also makes it very dirty around! Don't choose this hotel at least until the work is done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 298-room Grand Park Xian boasts a prime location in the heart of the ancient capital city of Xi’an. Showcasing an imposing facade that evoke the grandeur of an ancient palace, the hotel offers 298 luxurious rooms & suites and is within walking distance of main tourist attractions, restaurants and parks. In an ideal location facing the south gate of the ancient City Wall, guests can look forward to grand views of one of the most majestic parts of the long-standing City Wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Hotel Grand Park
- Grand Park Xi An
- Grand Park Xian China/Shaanxi