We spent 2 nights here with our 4 children, whilst touring Xi'an. The hotel is in a fabulous location, located just outside the south wall, the rooms are clean and staff are very friendly. The breakfast buffet was average. This hotel has a very stuffy, smoky lobby which as a non smoker is a huge turn off, especially after staying in true 5 star hotels. The smell of smoke combined with heat makes it extremely stuffy especially as it all rises to the above floors as it is an open hotel. The lobby is attractive to look at with a lovely pianist playing @ night time, but unless you enjoy passive smoking, don't bother. Don't even get me started in the wifi!!! It does not work. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 298-room Grand Park Xian boasts a prime location in the heart of the ancient capital city of Xi’an. Showcasing an imposing facade that evoke the grandeur of an ancient palace, the hotel offers 298 luxurious rooms & suites and is within walking distance of main tourist attractions, restaurants and parks. In an ideal location facing the south gate of the ancient City Wall, guests can look forward to grand views of one of the most majestic parts of the long-standing City Wall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Park Xian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Xian Hotel Xi`An
- Hotel Grand Park
- Grand Park Xi An
- Grand Park Xian China/Shaanxi