“Far exceeded our expectations!”

Xi'an Allen's Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$88.00*
and up
Private Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors Tour
Ranked #6 of 81 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: Allen's Private Tours is specialized in providing tourists a special way to discover a real Xi’an,we try to be staying with our guests like familes, to show our clients all the best things in Xi’an like cultural sites,ancient archetecture,amazing food and so on. With our accompany,your China trip will be one of the best memeries in your whole life time.Come to Xi’an,come to China!
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and I have traveled around the world for a number of years now. We've lost count the number of tour guides we've hired through the years. By far, Allen's Private Tours exceeded all the rest. This being our first time to Xi'an, we relied on Allen to put together a meaningful tour. He did that in spades. He was prompt in responding to emails and courteous throughout the booking process. We felt like royalty being guided around by Linda. She is sweet and knowledgeable and a pure pleasure to spend time with...and her English is impeccable. From picking us up at the airport to negotiating with local vendors, to scheduling our wake up call at the hotel, Linda's attention to detail was beyond measure. I would HIGHLY recommend both Allen's Private Tours and Linda specifically for anyone desiring to create that once in a lifetime experience.

1  Thank scottllee
There are newer reviews for Xi'an Allen's Private Tours

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family toured to Xi'an days ago, and we really enjoy the whole trip, our guide Mike was amazing, he spoke perfect English and he knows his staff so well. During two day tour, we went to all the very popular sites as most tourists do, like Pagoda, City Wall, and also, we went to some places that less tourist will do, we went to see the local farmer making paper, that was really intresting, especially my kids like it, and we went to the local workshop to see potteries, these pleases made our trip very memorable, highly recommend!

1  Thank Sophia G
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We booked the tour from Allen. We enjoy it very much. During that two days, Allen called us three times to ensure everything go smoothly. Our guide Nick and driver Mr Li were great too. We will use Allen's service again next time.

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Had an excellent time in Xi'an under the care of Linda, who was incredibly knowledgeable about every place we visited. Her humor and personal stories only added to an already amazing trip. Enjoyed everything about the experience: all planned activities were well-thought out and there were no problems. Would definitely use this service again and will definitely request Linda if so!

1  Thank Laurel C
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I called Allen after Terracotta warriors tour to let him know what amazing time I had, but I really want to write it down to let more people know how impressed I was by their service. Allen' s guide and driver worked extremely hard and went out their way to ensure we had wonderful time. Everybody in my family was looked after very well by them from the first day until the tour finished. His team was excellent and credit to this company.