“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Xi'an Ancient Capital Walking Tour
Ranked #15 of 65 Tours in Xi'an
More attraction details
Owner description: China Connection Tours is a leading China tour operator which has over twenty-years of experience in tour booking. The goal of our online services is to deliver great quality with competitive prices for custom China tours and pre-arranged tour packages throughout China and other Asian countries. With annual revenue of over twenty million US dollars and a workforce of 150 travel professionals and staff, CCT provides you with the best in China travel solutions available in the industry today.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our itinery was complicated and, in reality, we expected there would be some errors, however, China Connection Tours proved to be thoroughly professional, we were met at every location by a tour guide and driver. The hotels were first class, especially outside Beijing, with good breakfasts included. The guides were knowledgeable about all the places we saw and we learned much about China and its history. Even when we had a small problem, the guide bent over backwards to make sure we were looked after.

We managed to see the forbidden city, terracotta army, 3 georges and the Yangse Xian, Shanghai and much much more, in 2 weeks, with barely a hitch, a real testament to the professionalism of Lesley

It was a holiday we will never forget, thanks to China Connection and Lesley

Visited August 2013
1 Thank John B

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Well organised, high quality tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

It was our first visit to China and Eric was very prompt and efficient at answering all of our questions. We visited Beijing, Xian and Shanghai and the tour guides were great at ensuring we made the connections and knew exactly where we were going. The suggested activities in all three cities were excellent and the tour guides in the first two cities were particularly knowledgeable (Zoe in Beijing and Milly in Xian). I highly recommend this tour.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kevin M
Brisbane, Australia
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was worried about visiting China as a solo traveler so I booked my whole trip through Nelly at China Connection. She organised a great trip visiting Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. She was flexible and took requests into account, like that I wanted to travel by train between Beijing and Xian. Everything ran smoothly, I had her contact details if there were any problems and she even came at meet me at my hotel in Xian. It took all the stress out of the holiday knowing I had someone on hand. I would highly recommend China Connection, especially for someone traveling alone, coming to China for the first time or planning to visit more than one city.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Suzanne D
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional, flexible, recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visited Beijing and Xian with my parents. China Connection Tours was professional and very flexible in arranging a private tour for us, despite our many questions and changes (special thanks to Eric the coordinator). The tour guides and drivers we had were friendly. The guides spoke good English. They had a temporary issue with their payment method which I was initially dubious of, but they understood and allayed my fears by allowing me to deposit a smaller amount.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Jinghui L
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Customized Trip"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We wanted a partial tour- some guided time, some time left to our own devises. China Connection Tours (and especially Cynthia) worked with us as we planned, altered, and re-altered our trip There was never any pushing to take an established itinerary (as happened with other tour companies) but accepted our ideas without a fuss. They did offer suggestions but there was no problem if we rejected them, nor was there any problem when we (repeatedly) changed our plans.
The trip itself was wonderful. The hotels were fine and services provided by China Connection were fantastic. The guides and drivers were all very nice, informative, and helpful. We could not have asked for a better experience.
THANK YOU Cynthia and China Connection Tours!
P.S. Sorry this is so late, I procrastinate which was also handled by Cynthia very well.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Michael H
eric0105, Director of Sales at China Connection Tours, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Michael,

I hope you are doing well in this year. Thank you for your kind comments on your tour with us in the last year. Although the comments comes a little late, I’m still very happy to know that you enjoyed a wonderful time with us.

Your satisfactory and compliment is the best prize and the great encouragement to my hard work. Thank you.

Hope you could have another chance to visit China in the future.

Best Regards,