Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $24.00
More Info
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews great tour an excellent guide speaks excellent english private tour day tour terracotta warriors muslim quarter great knowledge hotel lobby no hesitation in recommending went out of her way ancient china chinese culture forbidden city train tickets yang mpv
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour with Wendy was excellent! She knew so much about the warriors, about the pagoda and the Muslim quarter which we chose as the added two stops. She’s so so lovely, very friendly and chatty, letting us know places to visit in Xi’an on our spare days and how to get to them - giving us a map with all the areas circled, which was hugely helpful! The food stop had superb tasting food and even a tea tasting.

I would highly recommend a tour with Wendy, we had such a great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wendy was a great tour guide on Mount Huashan. She was proactive about scheduling the day to avoid lines, and she was extremely fast paced on the hike which was very valuable to us because we wanted to see a lot. In adddition, she was very accurate with her time predictions. Finally, she was very knowledgeable about the area and great to chat with. I would recommend this tour to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wendy was awesome!!! Very good English, knowledgeable, on time, super nice and accommodating. She adjusted the tour to our rythm and interests and managed to get us a table at a very busy restaurant on a very short notice.
We had a super fun experience and learned a lot from Chinese History and culture.. thank you Wendy for one of our best experiences while in China

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a tour for our group of 5 with Wendy Yang a couple of weeks before leaving for China. A few days before arriving in Xi’an Wendy contacted me again to confirm the pickup from our hotel and on the morning of our tour she promptly arrived and off we headed in an mpv.
At Wendy’s suggestion we visited the Big wild Goose Pagoda first then the Terracotta Warriors. This worked well to let the morning terracotta Warriors crowds ease off, maximising our time there. We then had lunch in a nearby restaurant and Wendy helped us chose some very tasty dishes. Next we headed to the Muslim Quarter where we learnt about its history, saw its variety of stalls and were shown the many different foods on offer.
Wendy is a lovely genuine lady full of personality. Her English is very good and she has an extensive all round knowledge of China and if unsure she would check out the answer to our questions so we were given accurate information. She also rang the hotel at our next port of call to confirm our pick up as we had been struggling to make contact with them.
We only had one full day in Xi’an and it was vital to get the most out of our visit. I am so pleased and relieved I opted for Wendy as our tour guide.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Wendy is a professional! Theres no doubt why she a top rated guide. She was super organised and she was very thoughtful as well as being a clear communicator. The car was also comfortable and clean and the driver was great.

When we got to the terracotta warriors Wendy pointed out a lot of things I probably would not have noticed if I had gone in without a guide, she provided invaluable insight into the making of the warriors, as well as background information on the excavation and maintenance of the site. After the tour wendy gave us recommendations on what to see (and what not to see) in xian and the best way to get around.

I got so much out of the time we had together. I highly recommend to anyone planning to visit Xian. Thank you Wendy!