We stayed here in November 2013 for a few days en route to Dunhuang. Good aspects include
1. location - walking distance to Bell and Drum Towers, Muslim Quarter and Mosque, department stores, Starbucks, KFC and McD's (for those who are desperate) and lots of alleys with fresh noodle and kebab stalls - local style;
2. Pleasant front desk staff
3. Very delicious freshly cooked breakfast
4. OK room - good size but not very clean
Annoying/Bad aspects include:
1. Phone calls from local "call girls" in the middle of the night every night. Very annoying!
2. Absolute filth built up over years in the upstairs public areas (and I suspect under the beds but I wasn't brave eough to look) hallways and stairways.
3. No lift/elevator.
I'd look elsewhere for accommodation in Xian.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bell Tower Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bell Tower Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi