Went to Xi'an with my daughter and her husband, and we shared a private room with a traditional Chinese bed.....one big sleeping shelf with a thin cushion. But, it was actually quite comfortable. The room was spacious and extremely clean. The bathroom was likewise extremely clean. The public spaces were beautifully decorated, with wifi and plenty of tables...lots of socializing going on with the many international guests. They had a good selection of beers and food. The staff had several members with good English speaking skills, and all were extremely polite and helpful. And the price was very reasonable.
Located in the south central city near the city wall, lots of shopping and restaurants, and a short walk from the Muslim Street market--a must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiangzimen International Youth HostelWe are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street. We are within walking distance to 'food Street' and many places of interest making us a perfect base for all backpackers!our address in pinyin: nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao。 Xiangzimen youth hostel truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place。Happy time: Pool table game at every night！Dumpling party-every friday night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel Xi`An
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi