Great atmospheric hostel with covered courtyard restaurant and nice comfortable rooms.
Bathrooms are basic and slightly mouldy, shower pressure is bad but probably because bathroom is a wet room.
beds are okay and decor is nice. Food is reasonable but not great in the restaurant, they offer a lot of western choices that are tasty enough if you like American standard food. Would stay again just for the atmosphere and location. Its a bit of a hike to the train station if you are going to the warriors catch the 603 bus from the main intersection outside the south gate or get a taxi in this crazy busy town of xian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiangzimen International Youth HostelWe are in downtown,close to the city wall,bell tower,drum tower and the muslim street. We are within walking distance to 'food Street' and many places of interest making us a perfect base for all backpackers!our address in pinyin: nan men li,xiang zi miao,shi liu hao。 Xiangzimen youth hostel truly is a home-away-from-home with unique features such as red lanterns, carved stone benches and giant vessels filled with vibrant fish adding to the character of the place。Happy time: Pool table game at every night！Dumpling party-every friday night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hotel Xi`An
- Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel China/Shaanxi