“MY GORGEOUS 2018 TRYP TO CHINA !!!!”
Review of Easy Tour China

Easy Tour China
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.00*
and up
Half-day Guilin Heritages Tour On Foot With Local...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy Tour China offers high quality private Nanning tours. We escort you to explore Nanning and its surroundings, such as Detian Waterfall, Yiling Cave, Guangxi Ethnic Relics Centers, Tongling Grand Canyon and Bama Village
Reviewed August 24, 2018

This has been my seventh trip to China since 2011 and always with Easy Tour China. No better recommendation than this fact in itself.
I deeply love China for many reasons but one of these reasons is no doubt the love, treatment and excellent attention and service I have always received from the agency and from all its members. I am sure these items make a very big difference. I am sure that everything would have been different with another agency and I know it was a great blessing to have come across Easy Tour China. Warmth, affection and interest are a great plus in any trip. All its members have always been extremely helpful and friendly.
They are always ready to solve any problem that may arise and last July Charlie’s help was really invaluable when my friend’s mobile phone went out of order in Guilin. He spent three hours with us until the phone was repaired and without his help this would had been impossible. How grateful we were to Charlie!
Our drives and visits to Sanjiang and Bajiaozhai were unforgettable experiences and mainly the latter because of Charlie and Coco taking us there. Such a beautiful and rich journey.
Besides, when in China, being in contact with locals, with the members of the agency, is like having a second family abroad. It means feeling confident and having a solid and reliable support at any moment.
I think it is almost redundant saying once more that I strongly recommend Easy Tour China to anyone who is planning a trip to China. You’ll never be disappointed.
Thank you so so much Easy Tour China for all you do to turn every trip into the most agreeable and successful experience ever.

Date of experience: July 2018
in 4 reviews
"xi"
"communication"

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Our second trip with Easy Tour, and once again Silvia wowed us.

We started in Hong Kong, then Shanghai, Xian, Pingyao and Beijing.

Great hotels, superb guides, and when we encountered that inevitable hiccup entities, Silvia was there on We Chat to straighten it out while we enjoyed ourselves.

Our only regrets?

1 we only had 15 days

2 August is hot and crowded, but that was our only time available.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank kelleher01
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I did quite a bit of research and comparing between tour companies in China. I wanted a private tour, given that all the group tours I found didn't go to all the places I wanted to see or experience. I developed a basic 12 day tour itinerary and shopped it around to 5 tour companies, and Easy Tour China came in at the lowest. I had a touch of apprehension given that they were offering the same tour with the same hotels at such a reduced price, but I couldn't have been more pleased! Everything went smoothly and was wonderful. Working with Alex and Silvia at the company was so easy, especially since I kept tweaking with the itinerary and wanting specific hotels and wanted to go to far flung places. It was exactly what I requested. The tour guides in the Chengdu (Snow) and Guilin (Tiffany) areas were fabulous! I'll always remember them. Our guide in Hong Kong was a wealth of knowledge, but provided a standard tourist tour which made me realize I should have done more research in the area to determine what I really wanted. But otherwise, Easy Tour China provide a fantastic tour of the amazing sites and experiences southern China had to offer. Highly Recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Doreen H
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We did a cycling tour from Guilin to Xingping around 80 km and it was great. First of all the organisation of the trip was easy and everythimg was well organized. Second our guide, Forrest, who made a perfect experience out of it. He was very pleasant and it was extremely interesting to talk with him about his experiences, thoughts and expectations during the ride.
He will definitely provide you with lot of food and drinks during your ride, and if you do it during hot season you will need it
Of course you need a bit of physical strength but it's feasible.

Date of experience: July 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We're just back from a 6 day self-guided cycle tour from Guilin to Yangshuo and back to Guilin. We rented mountain bikes from Forrest at EasyTourChina and couldn't have been more delighted with the service. From the moment we got in touch with the company, the communication was excellent. Forrest told us exactly what we needed to prepare for the trip and responded promptly to the many questions we had before departing. On meeting Forrest in Guilin, we were immediately impressed with the high level of customer service. He had prepared the bikes for us, kitted us out with panniers and essential bike tools and gave us a paper map of our route. As cycle tour novices, he also gave us a quick lesson on how to mend a broken chain and guided us out of the city for the first part of our route. Even though we were travelling independently, Forrest checked in with us now and again during our tour and was extremely flexible about when to meet us to return the bikes. For our first bicycle touring trip, we couldn't have chosen a better company and we're so grateful to Forrest for his top professionalism and friendly service. Thank you Forrest and best wishes from Malaysia!!!

Date of experience: May 2018