Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Easy Tour China
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews far exceeded our expectations chinese tour tour guide local restaurants day trip silvia chengdu china company itinerary travel coordinator route arrangements dali tailor province
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Our second trip with Easy Tour, and once again Silvia wowed us.

We started in Hong Kong, then Shanghai, Xian, Pingyao and Beijing.

Great hotels, superb guides, and when we encountered that inevitable hiccup entities, Silvia was there on We Chat to straighten it out while we enjoyed ourselves.

Our only regrets?

1 we only had 15 days

2 August is hot and crowded, but that was our only time available.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank kelleher01
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I did quite a bit of research and comparing between tour companies in China. I wanted a private tour, given that all the group tours I found didn't go to all the places I wanted to see or experience. I developed a basic 12 day tour itinerary and shopped it around to 5 tour companies, and Easy Tour China came in at the lowest. I had a touch of apprehension given that they were offering the same tour with the same hotels at such a reduced price, but I couldn't have been more pleased! Everything went smoothly and was wonderful. Working with Alex and Silvia at the company was so easy, especially since I kept tweaking with the itinerary and wanting specific hotels and wanted to go to far flung places. It was exactly what I requested. The tour guides in the Chengdu (Snow) and Guilin (Tiffany) areas were fabulous! I'll always remember them. Our guide in Hong Kong was a wealth of knowledge, but provided a standard tourist tour which made me realize I should have done more research in the area to determine what I really wanted. But otherwise, Easy Tour China provide a fantastic tour of the amazing sites and experiences southern China had to offer. Highly Recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Doreen H
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We did a cycling tour from Guilin to Xingping around 80 km and it was great. First of all the organisation of the trip was easy and everythimg was well organized. Second our guide, Forrest, who made a perfect experience out of it. He was very pleasant and it was extremely interesting to talk with him about his experiences, thoughts and expectations during the ride.
He will definitely provide you with lot of food and drinks during your ride, and if you do it during hot season you will need it
Of course you need a bit of physical strength but it's feasible.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We're just back from a 6 day self-guided cycle tour from Guilin to Yangshuo and back to Guilin. We rented mountain bikes from Forrest at EasyTourChina and couldn't have been more delighted with the service. From the moment we got in touch with the company, the communication was excellent. Forrest told us exactly what we needed to prepare for the trip and responded promptly to the many questions we had before departing. On meeting Forrest in Guilin, we were immediately impressed with the high level of customer service. He had prepared the bikes for us, kitted us out with panniers and essential bike tools and gave us a paper map of our route. As cycle tour novices, he also gave us a quick lesson on how to mend a broken chain and guided us out of the city for the first part of our route. Even though we were travelling independently, Forrest checked in with us now and again during our tour and was extremely flexible about when to meet us to return the bikes. For our first bicycle touring trip, we couldn't have chosen a better company and we're so grateful to Forrest for his top professionalism and friendly service. Thank you Forrest and best wishes from Malaysia!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018

We cannot thank Peicy and the team at ETC enough for their organisation, choice of hotels, choice of guides and general care and thoughts of our wellbeing. With ETC the trip is built around you as an individual or group; you can book whatever level of service you want (e.g. what star hotels you want to stay at) and change things as you need (we added in an extra trip to Tianjin to pick up our son and a return flight for our son to Tianjin at the end of the trip whilst we flew back to the UK).
The service is truly exceptional, you have local guides meet you at each of the different places you stay and escort you around giving you lots of history about the culture and way of life, you have a driver and car at your disposal, the hotels we stayed at and the food provided were all fantastic - with everything except some evening meals included in the price: we visited the Great Wall, temples, gardens, the Terracotta Army, the Three Gorges and ghost towns on our tour that included Beijing, Xi’an (by bullet train at 309km/h!), a river cruise on the Yangtze and Shanghai (via internal flight). Everything went without a hitch and all the guides were friendly and professional and wanted to help.
This trip opened our eyes to a China not often seen or heard about - the people in particular are very friendly and clearly very proud of both their country and their heritage - and we will definitely go again in the future and use ETC to organise the trip. I would also recommend them to anyone else planning a trip.
Thank you.