“When I was gazing at the mountain I did feel free.”
Review of Club Med Guilin

and 1 more site!
Club Med Guilin
Ranked #1 of 657 Hotels in Guilin
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We all knows that the “Oct-1st Holiday” in China is always “People Mountain People sea”.
During this peak period, you got to make right decision.
It’s my second time to visit Guilin, and to choose Club Med for vacation with my family, did let us have a good time there.

Rock climbing, biking and bouncing are very interesting.

Special thank the GO Kate Rhodes, from New Zealand, the biking tour shows us the lovely village with sweet smile. The off road riding was so quiet, excited and safety. My wife & I did enjoy the biking with Kate.

One more thing is about the GO Jade Ysc, charmmy young lady can speak both English & Chinese. My daughter, 13-year-old, was take care by her for 4 days. She did have fun with all the program which was arranged by Jade.

Right choice in Guilin, choose Club Med.

Jacque

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 82_3Jacque

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My first experience here worked out really well. Very impressed by the service and facilities provided and the atmosphere created by the staff. It is basically suitable for any groups of people, no matter you go by yourself, with family/friends or as a group, you will find things to do and enjoy the beautiful landscape, diversified outdoor/indoor activities, nice food, amazing shows and parties, etc. Kids will definitely enjoy their time in the mini club. I travelled with my friend and her 6 year daughter for 3 nights, each of us had a blast and didn't want to leave. I would like to thank all of these great GOs and staff, those who I personaly dealt with and provided their greatest hospitality are: Nico (Indonesia), Emily (UK), Lisa (SA), Mckinsey (US), Alit (Indonesia), John(Mauritius), Andy (China), Martine(Taiwan), Simona (Latvia), John (Korea), Robin (China), Gid(SA), and Gille(France).

I'm looking forward to coming back again and enjoying your other sites.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christineweiwei
Reviewed October 8, 2013

it came to my mind a big WOW when i first saw the view and huge grassland. it made me super excited again when i saw daily workout rundown, loved and could’t wait. i was so engaged in biking , rock climbing and bouncing, so much fun and self challenge. During the three days stay, it impressed me not only by the view, activity, but the G.O here, hospitality, always with sweet smiling. i made friends as well like my first biking trainer Kate Rhodes, very active and nice girl, we spent very happy time along the way biking. also some other GOs like the lady serving on both bouncing and rock climbing, yoga instructor, although i can’t remembrr their.name, i can recember their smiling always. this was a cool and great experience staying in club med.guilin!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Activities are great !! I love the sports staff, Kate for biking is brilliant!! Her smile, her spirit drove girls Crazy for bikes !! Girls say they want go back to bike with Kate again !!
I fell at the pool, Victor was so professional and caring, his first aid was absolutely critical, and the way he helped me like a family and it was very touching !! Love Clubmed Guilin

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great trip at Club Med Guilin last week. Beautiful landscapes and grounds. Highlight definitely being awesome pilates class with the incredible Emily (thx so much!!). Not a lot of western guests my age in their late teens/early 20's, but flawless facilities and great GO's!! Ch

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharpie6799
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have just returned from this beautiful resort.
Located 45 minutes by bus from Guilin airport and the same distance from the river Li, Club Med captures your heart as you walk in the lobby and see the beauty of the mountains in the distance. Unlike other Club Meds, this one has a new hotel section with brand new bedrooms, bathrooms and purpose built facilities.
The indoor pool and gym is fantastic. The main restaurant is excellent and the bar / games and disco area are awesome. A great
Noodle bar is open for snacks and the grounds are huge. Art and sculptures dot the landscape and the zen pool and main pool are perfect for that much deserved swim. Mountain bikes are provided free to go bike riding and if you want, rock climbing is also available. The children's club facilities are excellent but no pool is provided for the little ones.

A cave near the resort is used for cocktail parties put on by the resort and if you did not know ....Club Med have amazing staff. The GOs are friendly and helpful and there is a good mix of Chinese, Australian, American and French staff on site.

The food... Well lets just say you do not go without choices at Club Med. Chinese, Korean, Indian, western are all available. The chefs are great and while junior chefs are learning the senior chefs know exactly what their guests want or expect.

Entertainment from fireworks to dance shows at night, a disco that makes you dance all night and plenty of cocktails wine or beer to keep you happy flow all the time from the bar or restaurant and are included in your holiday.

This new resort is exceptional, located in a UNESCO heritage area will only develope into a destination that will attract families, business groups or the single adventurer looking for that special getaway.

Thanks Club Med !

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed September 26, 2013

There is so much to reflect on when it comes to Club Med Guilin. This was my first Club Med experience, and within 12 hours of arriving I had completely forgotten about what I was doing in the stressful weeks leading up to this vacation. This was a life-changing trip for me that I will never forget.

The setting for this resort is one of the factors that makes it very special indeed. Set within the Guilin karst mountains, the sheer sense of space and timelessness, along with the impeccable design of this resort, make me very happy indeed.

I agree with another reviewer Cathy S who stated "Best GO's ever". The fitness classes run by Emily from Australia, who also happens to be a fabulous dancer, were the best I've ever done. Such a great inspiration to keep fit after my Club Med getaway.

Club Med Spa by Comfort Zone provided a flawless massage experience with attention to detail, with one exception: The pedicure was oversimplified and didn't carry out the necessary steps.

I would love to write more about the numerous fabulous GO's, but I'd like to make mention of Lisa who is a lifeguard from South Africa who really personalised my Club Med experience. Thanks to everyone and I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a better view, but you don't really spend that much time in the room anyway...