“Fantastic Cheeseburger”

American BBQ Sportsbar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 321 Restaurants in Guilin
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We sell the best bbq ribs, chicken, steaks, and many sandwiches.We offer a great Chinese menu also. Our sports include NFL, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, SOCCER, RUGBY, ETC.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Have to say this was the best cheeseburger we have found in Guilin - and the other burgers (don't be fooled by the term 'Mini-Burger' - its also a decent size) were pretty good looking as well.

Its a sports bar with cold beer, good sports on the TV and it doesn't pretend to be anything else.

A late night snack there is perfect - very attentive service - the owner was keeping a very close eye on everything and we went away satisfied both with the meal and the service.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We wanted to watch the match Spain - Netherlands in Guilin but all pubs would be closed at 3.00 am. We asked the owner if he could leave the place open for the game and this was possible. It was a perfect place to watch this game and there was a great atmosphere!
The staff is very friendly and so much nicer than in any other restaurant I have been in China after living in China for 1 year. I have visited many 5 star hotels and restaurants but I have never met any staff so friendly and willing to make a night out amazing!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been living in Guilin awhile now and just found this place. Its a great spot for meeting other foreign teachers. The servers have pretty good English skills so it is easy to order. The BBQ pulled pork is amazing, and Brad makes the sauce himself. This is one of the only places in Guilin I feel i can get really good Western food, and a strong drink.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I was staying at the Sheraton on a photo tour of Guilin, they suggested I eat here, as I really wanted some home cooking, it was just that. So nice after being in China so long to have some 'real' food.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We wanted a quick lunch and the Pizza (145 CNY) and French fries were adequate. We ordered a thin crust with pepperoni and 1 German beer and 1 Margarita cocktail. The cocktails in China are not the same as in the West, but the cocktail here was different and was made by the boss. I would describe it as a very potent slushy with a tiny piece of lime. But boy did it pack a punch!

The pizza was just okay and was filling. The base had a lot of tomato sauce on it and I would have liked more pepperoni. That and the fries were very hot and the service quick. It was very clean here and there were tables outside.

If we had had the time it would have been nice to return for dinner to try the steak.

2  Thank dinkumpomm