“China Highlights online booking” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Full-Day Small-Group Tour Longji Rice Terraces and Mountain Village from Guilin
Ranked #2 of 43 Tours in Guilin
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1959 we’ve guided everyone ranging from US presidents, Australian Geographic and retired backpackers. Our goal is to create unique trips that take you off-the-beaten path, helping you discover China in a more authentic way. Our motto: "Discovery Your Way!"
Lac-Beauport, Canada
“China Highlights online booking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We just got back from a 3 weeks holiday in China. I used the China Highlights web site to book 2 different set of train tickets, a G-train from Shanghai to Beijing and another one from Nanjing to Shanghai. The first set of tickets was to be delivered to our hotel in Shanghai, and the second ones to our hotel in Chengdu. Both sets of tickets were delivered on the precise days we have asked, and the booking was a 100% accurate. Really, Nikko, our agent, did a great job and their web site is very easy to use. Really, I am extremely satisfied with their services, and would use them again in the future. They are true professionnals.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“aborted trip with class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

We booked a tour through China Highlights on the very high recommendation of some friends. The value they provided for our money was excellent. The agent with whom we worked, Delia Xie, was very knowledgable, friendly, and quick to respond over many weeks of contact. She listened to my wish list and put together an itinerary that included not only the popular tourist sites but also places of particular interest to us that were off the beaten path. Unfortunately, a few days before we were to leave for China, my husband developed severe back pain that required surgery. Delia worked with the China Highlights, hotels and cruise lines to get the maximum refund of our money. We recommend China Highlights and Delia Xie without reservation. We will definitely book through them when we next schedule a visit to China.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Roslyn U
Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, France
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A perfect China group tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We traveled with China Highlights last week, at a friends recommendation, it was a good decision. I use TripAdvisor a lot but never much bother to write reviews myself... something has to really impress me. Well China Highlights impressed me! Everything was arranged very well, we were a group and arranged a private day tour for us, it was all perfect, and so it should be. However, what makes me write this review is the places you can go and the experiences they offer are top notch. We went to a place and got to see things we knew we would not have seen if we were had chosen to go with a big UK operator. The guides English was great, could even understand my London accent ;) also she had a lovely manner. We all felt like they were a friend showing us around, nothing was too much trouble. Top marks!

1 Thank JB-wejb
Beijing
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Guilin Day Trip to Huangyao”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked and paid for a budget simple seat in bus tour from Guilin to Huangyao ancient town for myself and 7 other friends, including my folks. I received outstanding customer service from Niko at China Highlights but also got great value. I thought it was great value but a a person travelling with us (a local Chinese from another province) noticed a poster in Yangshuo in Chinese showing a company aimed at the local Chinese tourists and it was a higher price than China Highlights. We paid less, about 170ish RMB (less than 30 USD) per person, and locals were paying 188 RMB so that was also great value.

Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“China Highlights Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have just returned from yet another tour to Asia booked by China Highlights. A couple years ago I booked a tour to Lhasa through Michael and was so pleased with the arrangements, I contacted him again to see if he could help me book a tour to Cambodia and Myanmar. Because he did not normally work with these countries, he was unsure if it was possible. A couple days later I was on my way to booking a fantastic tour with him. The guides, the drivers, the hotels, all supreme. I have been to almost 70 countries, alone, with tours, with regional guides, the whole gamut and have only the utmost respect and high references for Michael at China Highlights.