“Fantastic 11 day Tour of Eastern China”
Review of China Culture Tour

China Culture Tour
Ranked #8 of 45 Tours in Guilin
More attraction details
Owner description: China Culture Tour is a professional, experienced and reliable Chinese tour operator based in Guilin, China. At China Culture Tour, we can customize luxury China tours based on the individual needs of our clients. You can select a China tour for a solo traveler, a family or a larger group secure in the knowledge that we will accommodate your individual needs at the most reasonable price and ensure your journey is enjoyable in every way.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

From the outset we sought advice from Grace of China Culture Tours who constructed an excellent tour programme of Eastern China fulfilling all of our wishes to see the best of this part of China. Starting with a few days exploring fascinating Shanghai, we travelled to Suzhou to see the excellent attractions of the ancient and modern aspects of this region. Then on to Hangzhou to explore West Lake Lingyin Temple and Leifeng Pagoda. A car trip then took us to Huangshan and a spectacular cable car ride taking in the stunning scenery at Yellow Mountain. Trekking around the Mountain taking in the unforgettable scenery was the highlight of out China trip with many photos to secure the memory. We were lucky to have clear weather to view both the spectacular sunset and sunrise on the Mountains. The return trip to Shanghai was through Tunxi and Hongcun Village, some more shopping in Huangshan and a late night flight to Shanghai. Some more days visiting further highlights of Shanghai completed our Eastern China trip. Our local guides were articulate, informative and professional people who ensured we had an unforgettable experience in each region. We cannot speak highly enough of the professional attentive and all embracing service and advice provided by Grace from China Culture Tours. Highly recommended for excellent service planning and consultation on what was an outstanding tour of Eastern China.

3  Thank 280GraemeB
ChinaCultureTour, Guest Relations Manager at China Culture Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

Hi Graeme,

You were so lucky that you had a nice weather during your tour! You were surely lucky that you had China Culture Tour arranged your tour! We always try our best to customize the most suitable tour for our friends coming from afar! China Culture Tour cares about friends more than money.

Thank you!

CHINA CULTURE TOUR TEAM

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I am an American with a Chinese wife. We planned a trip to Beijing with my in-laws from Southern China in October. We booked a customized Beijing tour through "China Culture Tours". This was a great option as we got to pick the places we wanted to see and didn't have to go anywhere else, as it was a private tour. I have taken a tour with a different company in the Chinese province of Hainan before, and it was terrible because they made you go to shopping places that overcharged you for souvenirs. But China Culture Tours only took us shopping when we wanted to, and they advised us on what was a good price!

It was also nice that when we went to eat at good and reasonably priced Chinese restaurants that they offered advice on what was good on the menus. Their suggestions were great! As if we booked a private tour, we had our own tour guide and our own driver with our own van.

Everyone that we dealt with was great: our initial trip coordinators Morgan and Grace; our tour guide, Jackie and even the driver were all very friendly and had good English skills. I would definitely recommend this tour company to make your vacation your way!

PS We also got to see Florentijn Hofman's Big Yellow duck inside the Summer Palace!

1  Thank lomeru
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had a fantastic tour with China Culture Tour. With only a short amount of time in Guilin, they really helped us make the most of it. I don't usually prefer tours but they helped us navigate the language barrier very effectively and also saved us a lot of time with private transfers to take us everywhere we wanted to go, plus some places we might not have known about. Our guide spoke proficient English and was very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the place, having grown up there herself. Very enjoyable and highly recommended!

3  Thank martcr48
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We did a 3 week trip through China with China Culture Tour. We started in Beijing, went to Luoyang, then Xi'an, then Chengdu, then Shanghai, then Hanzhou, Wuzhen, Guilin, Longji, Yangshuo and Hong Kong. We worked with Grace from day 1 and she could not have been more fantastic! I don't know how many e-mails we had back and forth, discussing all sorts of details and questions. She wanted to ensure that we had EXACTLY what we wanted and she did exactly that! Grace made our trip absolutely perfect! Everything was so easy! Our guides were awesome, our accommodations were amazing, and our transportation was extremely comfortable. Thanks to Grace, we got to see everything we wanted to see at a price we could afford.

Thank you China Culture Tour for making our China trip unforgettable!

4  Thank Andie L
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am a single female who was determined to see China. I spent 11 days, the best word to sum it up is phenomenal. I searched the internet and found China tours, from the get-go Grace was extraordinary, I told her what I wanted to see, she was professional and gave great advice, she made the trip possible for me. My tour guides Jackie in Beijing, Sarah in Xian, Kevin in Chengdu, Jenny in Guilin & Yangshou were superb; they were all clever, spoke English language proficiently, funny, friendly, flexible and most of all I felt safe with them. I felt like a 'VIP' having my own tour guide, and being chauffeur driven from one location to the other (the drivers were cool). China was more than what I imagined, I experienced Ancient China and the fast growing Modern China. The scenery were breathing taking, the history and culture intriguing and the simplicity of Ancient china, charming. China was my first visit to Asia and I was not disappointed. Thanks to Grace and the team at China Tour
I

4  Thank Althea P
ChinaCultureTour, Guest Relations Manager at China Culture Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Althea,

Thank you for sharing your China Culture Tour experience and nice pictures. Hope that you can travel with your friends to China next time! Tibet and Shangri La could be your next choice!

Kind regards,