“Oh yeah !”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Oh yeah !”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

As a curryholic I saw the reviews on here and decided that I must try it whilst I was in town. It is not easy to find but is worth the search. The food reminded me of the good honest old curry houses of the UK 20 years ago, before they started with fancy names for the food and equally fancy prices to match. The flavours were excellent, the portions good, the breads cooked in a tandoor and the tandoori dishes well marinated. I enjoyed it so much I went twice in the three days I was there.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank DukeOfCumberland

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Want a change from the local cuisine?”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have enjoyed many great Chinese meals this holiday but today decided to eat Indian and are very glad we did. Cooked to our spiciness rating, tender beef, authentic full flavours , wonderful friendly staff. Great value. What more could you want?

1 Thank DebJill
Shanghai, China
“you deserve it !”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I am glad to find it behind SHERATON hotel .its not easy to find an indian restarant in guilin !this is a small but cozy restaurant .I ordered chicken tikka masala with plain naan bread and biriyani ,the flavour of curry so amazing,I think I couldnt foget it anymore,I was surprised at naan bread ,huge and tasty.I couldnt help to had it more again .the chef looks like a young boy but have nice cooking skill .come on,buddy !enjoy your meal here

2 Thank Daniel B
Guilin, China
“'The foof make us feel happy'”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

we had dinner in this small indian restaurant ,we finished eveything we had,cause the food really yummy.its most deliciouse food we have ever tried in China! Thanks for the nice cookng and service impressive us ! we highly recommend the indian restaurant to others!

Amersfoort, The Netherlands
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

the rave reviews on TA brought us to this restaurant as we wanted something else than Chinese food. Very small restaurant in food alley behind Sheraton, no other customers. Presentation of food was awfull, just looked like a bowl of grey porridge or something like that. Taste was ok (5 ot of 10) but far from what we expected and a lot lower quality than you get for example in the UK.

Visited April 2014