“Excellent & informative guide with lovely & pleasant disposition”
Review of Wendy Wei Tours

Wendy Wei Tours
Ranked #1 of 46 Tours in Guilin
More attraction details
Owner description: Wendy Wei Tours is a private and fully licensed tour operator based in Guilin. With unique tour experiences around Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng and the surrounding areas, visitors can experience Southern China at their own speed. We strictly DON'T partake in any forced shopping tours and take pride and enjoyment in creating high quality tour experiences for you. Explore Guilin with Wendy Wei Tours!
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Wendy took 4 adults and 4 kids on a 3 day tour in the Guilin area. We corresponded several times before arriving and had all of the tour information set. From the moment she picked us up at the airport, we knew we were in good hands. She was lovely with our children and had the van stocked with snacks and water (it was hot!). We asked to stop for lunch and Wendy took us to a local place for Guilin noodles - the meal was one of our favorites! Wendy kept us on track and answered all of our questions. We loved how she took special care of our kids - checking if they were happy and comfortable. The bamboo rafts were so much fun and the rice terraces were unforgettable. We learned so much from Wendy about the people and history of Longli. Our trip would not have been the same without Wendy guiding us through this beautiful area of China.

Wendy W, Owner at Wendy Wei Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Kirsten M,

Thank you very much for your feedback (as well as the referrals, which are greatly appreciated).

It was a pleasure to arrange and guide both of your families during your visit over the May-Day holiday earlier this year and I'm really pleased to read that you all enjoyed yourselves -as I did guiding! I hope your family and well and I wish you all the very best for the remainder of the year.

Thanks once again :)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Though we've heard lots of negative comments on tour guides in China from our friends and relatives, we've decided to hire Wendy as our tour guide in Guilin for 6D/5N based on all the excellent reviews in TA. I'm glad we made the right choice, she's is just simply amazing! Before our departure, she reminded us to bring umbrella and raincoat as it was raining season at the moment. Upon arrival, she prepared some snacks and minerals water for us as she's worried that we might be starving after the 4 hours morning flight. Our itinerary has clearly stated that meals was not included in the fees, and yet she did it FOC for us! She'd also accompanied us to climbed up the mountain at LongJi Terraces for one hour to our hotel. She even volunteered to go out middle of the night to get us a tooth brush from the neighbouring hotel. Not only that, she often accompanied us till late night although she knew that she was free to go once we arrived at our hotel. There was a long lists for all the extra miles she'd gone for us throughout the tour.
Dear Wendy, thank you for being such an amazing tour guide! Hope to see you again in future :)

2  Thank MichelleMeowYiWen

Dear MichelleMeowYiWen,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback from earlier in the year!
It was an absolute pleasure to meet and guide your group and it's wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time in Guilin and with me as your guide. I take pride in offering private and personalized tours and strive to ensure all tours are fun and enjoyable -so feedback like you've provided is wonderful to read.

Thank you once again and hope to meet you again at some point in the future.
All the very best for the remainder of 2014 to you and your family.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

What a great experience with Wendy's 1 day tour. Guilin is just beautiful and the people are very friendly! Thank you Wendy for taking care of my family! I highly recommend Wendy as a private tour guide to anyone because she is really knowledgeable at what she's doing.

Dear Tran N,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's appreciated.
It was a pleasure guiding you and your family during your time in Guilin and I thank you once again for the opportunity.

All the very best for the remainder of 2014!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

You just can't find any other tour guide in China who are as quick,helpful,honest and fun other than Wendy's. As if doing miracles, she arranged for my 7 days tour within 2 days, caters to all my requests for off the beaten tracks with excellent coordination and gave her best to make my trip a memorable one. Kudos too, to the our driver, Leo, who just know the places like his backyard, making a big difference to our trip. Thank you very much Wendy.

1  Thank JadrynLoo
Wendy W, Owner at Wendy Wei Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear JadrynLoo,

Thank you for your kind feedback -it's very much appreciated :)

I'm really glad to read and hear that you had a great tour! It was my pleasure arranging it.
Wendy Wei Tours takes pride in offering complete Private tours WITHOUT any forced shopping stops/pearl museums etc. etc. I appreciated the opportunity to arrange your tour so thank you!

Hope to see you in Guilin or somewhere again in the future :)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We wrote to Wendy explaining that we were visiting Guilin for a friends birthday. She gave us an excellent two and a half day itinerary. She was highly informative, knowledgeable, efficient and fun to be with. She even ordered a birthday cake for our friend. When the weather was not good she was flexible and changed the itinerary to suit the conditions. Her driver was also very good. One of the best guides we have had anywhere.

Wendy W, Owner at Wendy Wei Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear ThomoHongkong,

Thank you for your kind review and my apologies for the delayed response!
It was a pleasure acting as your guide during your visit to Guilin and I appreciate the opportunity to show you all around. The birthday cake was just one of the many benefits in working with a private operator so glad you enjoyed it.

Take care and all the best for the remainder of 2014.