“Excellent 5day tour of Yunnan”

Top China Travel Guilin
$110.00*
Self-Guided Private Day Tour of Longji Terraces From Guilin
Ranked #4 of 46 Tours in Guilin
More attraction details
Owner description: As a brand of China International Travel Service Guilin (CITS Guilin), Top China Travel offers a series of professional travel services in Guilin such as Li River cruise, Yangshuo tour, Longji Rice tour, transferring service for you.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I used TCT to book a tailor-made 5 day tour of Yunnan for a small family group consisting of two couples of 60+ and 3 in their 30s. In the planning stage- conducted by email - their local rep Daniel Mo was extremely professional, helpful and very prompt in his replies. In the event, all the arrangements worked very smoothly. All three guides we encountered were also very professional, attentive and very supportive. We were in Yunnan for a wedding and added this short tour at the end of our trip. Time was limited so we could only see a bit of Kunming and then a few days in Lijiang but this in addition to the 5 days we spent down near the border with Myanmar made us fall in love with Yunnan. Lijiang in particular is a joy. Do go to the Impressions show as well as Jade Dragon Snow Mountain

6  Thank Robin C

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I had such a wonderful time on this very well scheduled and prepared tour! I got to see so many amazing sights and I loved every minute of it.
The friendly and helpful guides has made this trip most memorable for me. They was the best tour guides I could have imagined. They made me feel save, guided, comfortable, informed, and interested in our daily scheduled tours. They are professionals who is in tune with his clients interests at all times and could introduce all the places of interest and various landmarks to me at the same time. I will remember this trip forever, thanks a lot!
Being in a private tour I could spend more time in the places that I liked and did not feel me rushed. Thanks for the well-planned hotel where I slept were lovely and at breakfast the food were freshly made and delicious.
This is a very professional and well-organised tour, it made me feel like I am having friends bring me around to show me the sights, history and culture of your wonderful Country.
It was such a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend Top China Travel Tour Operator to anyone who wants to explore China.
I came back to Brazil already missing my Chinese friends and guides. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you for the welcome, professionalism and friendship during my journey through China.
I intend to visit China again and no doubt the next time will request your services again.
Thanks & Regards
Claudio Graziani Romaris
São Paulo, BRAZIL
Dec.2013

5  Thank cromaris
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We used Top China Travel for planning our trip from Shanghai to Hangzhou. Bonnie from TCT was our contact person. She was very helpful, corresponded with us by email before our trip and was extremely responsive and flexible, trying to accommodate our interests. . Every aspect of the trip was well planned and organized. She purchased our tickets on the bullet train, reserved our hotel in Hangzhou (hotel Shangri-La), arranged for airport transfer, and excellent private guide in Hangzhou and Shanghai. We highly recommend TCT for visiting China. Thank you Bonnie.

3  Thank Mishki_12
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My sister and I were looking for an independent tour to China and Tibet and after writing to three different agencies with our proposed route and activities we decided to go with TCT travel. Why TCT?
Daniel Mo, our contact person responded quickly to every email that we sent. He was both professional and friendly. An excellent travel agent!
The planning was personal. If we didn’t like a proposed hotel or tour, he came up with something better. He made recommendations about sights worth seeing and places worth skipping. Nothing was too much to ask; he wanted us to be satisfied. The other two agencies were more inclined to offer standard hotels and tours.
The bank transfers were efficient. There was no hassle with money.

Our route: Beijing, Lhasa, Xian, Guilin-Yangshou, Shanghai, a total of 17 days in October.

Seeing Tibet was to be the highlight of our trip. Daniel arranged the Tibet permit, a hotel in the center of Lhasa and a local Tibetan guide who was truly amazing. If you have the time and are not frightened off by the high altitude (you must take medicine), go to Tibet!!

That being said, our entire China-Tibet trip was fantastic. We enjoyed everything that we did, all of our tours. The hotels had excellent locations (extremely important). Our guides were wonderful and did everything they could to make things run smoothly. They all met us at the airport(s) upon arrival and assisted us at departure. They accompanied us everywhere organizing and translating and of course supplying us with information at all of the tour sights. They ordered our lunches based on what we like to eat (my sister is a vegetarian). We were never herded around like a tour group. The approach was personal and flexible.
All of our transportation was arranged perfectly by Daniel/TCT; flights, trains, vans, cars, boats, bicycles and rickshaws. We could not have asked for a better introduction to China and I would certainly recommend TCT to anyone who wishes to travel independently. From the planning phase to the actual execution; excellent!

3  Thank Julie B
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We used Top China Travel to book our entire 17-day trip through Beijing, Xian, Jiuzhaigou, Chengdu, Leshan, Guilin, Yangshuo, and Shanghai. We had a private guide and driver in each metro area who was always there to pick us up at the airport/train station and drop us off at the airport (and help us check-in for the next flights even). Our guides spoke English well, were very accommodating to our needs, and were fun be around throughout each segment.

We were a little hesitant to book with a company based in China, but we combed the internet for reviews and found many that appeared authentic and all were good reviews. While in China, we met multiple people traveling with larger groups than us but paid more money than we did for our custom trip. If you're going to China, you have to at least consider Top China Travel - they were excellent.

5  Thank rambleglobal