A MaNi
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This was nice little cafe off the front river walk. Popped in for some pizza for lunch.

Pizza Tonno was very tasty. However there were two people eating so we were little surprised to receive the first pizza 1/2 hour after ordering and second person had to wait another 1/2 hour for theirs.

Quite ironically I was playing patience on my iPhone when the Take That song Have a little patience came on the Radio, so the omens were all present.

Having said that, the two staff were really pleasant and when the food came it was good. To be fair I also enjoyed my enforced sit down since I'd been walking non stop for hours. I would recommend just don't go if your in a hurry or choose something off the menu that won't take so long.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Nice little spot by the river just a few hundred feet from the Sheraton. Nice pizza, though pretty slow and came one at a time. We were the only people in the restaurant, and my pizza took about 25 minutes and my friend's pizza came a further 30 minutes later. Don't come if you're in a rush. But if you're happy to chill and watch the world (& the river) go by, it's fine.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Located at a major junction of pedestrian walkway with a nice covered awning which made for perfect people watching while hiding out from the rain. While the pizza was ok, the coffee and tea were both excellent. They have a decent selection of non-Chinese beers and a fairly robust selection of liquor. Service was attentive yet not overbearing, and some of the staff spoke enough English to communicate what was necessary.
I recommend stopping by to refuel while shopping in the area.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This little place is cosy, next to several little restaurants which all have the same size and facing the river. Easy to find - about 200m from Sheraton Hotel towards the Liberation bridge.
I had not read any reviews before going there so I did not know what to expect. I was the only customer there and it was very peaceful, with a nice soundtrack.
The staff was very nice and discrete.
As for the food, I have eaten there one of the best pizzas ever! They are amazing, go and try them! Will definitely come back if I have time.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great place to relax and have a drink. On the famous walking street right at the intersection. The food is great and the beer selection is nice. You're bound to see many other foreigners here. That's always a good sign.