“Nice Cafe”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Guilin does not have many options for western food, but this Cafe can be recommended for pizza, pasta, schnitzel or burgers. Good taste, reasonable price, nice location next to a small pedestrian street near Sheraton Hotel.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

We were in Guilin for 5 days and ate at Rosemary Cafe 4 of those days. The food was very good and the menu extensive. We were looking for a good place to get Western food and Rosemary's was a great find. The pizzas were very good and we enjoyed the pasta dishes as well. We tried a couple of their Chinese dishes and enjoyed those as well. The service was very good and everyone very friendly. It is conveniently located on the walking street and seems to attract a lot of Westerners. We stayed close by at the Sheraton and learned on our last day that Rosemary's will deliver to the hotel. We didn't use their delivery service but wished we had known to ask on one of our long days when we got back late. They are open late so they are a good choice if you need to get dinner after a long day sightseeing.

Reviewed May 27, 2010

The Guilin Expat: Was a very good choice once, still at excellent location, but now only so-so. Still good enough when you are in Walking Street. Guest room a bit cramped (too many tables).

Reviewed April 16, 2010

That was my first time going to Guilin.
I didn't know this shop before I walked into the Walking Street (Zheng Yang Bu Xing Jie)
I randomly chose this cafe to dine with my bf.
Finally, I found that I fell in love with this place.

The atmosphere was very good and The food were very delicious!!
(while a little bit expensive)
I tried salad, mushroom soup, beef lasagna and pizza. All food are very good. The mushroom soup was exactly the one I tried overseas. Beyond my expectation~~

2  Thank missrain
Reviewed April 7, 2010

Western food in Walking Street, quality OK, price a bit expensive. Atmosphere is good, particularly compared to the boring Chinese budget restaurants.

1  Thank Jack_080808